Probably dumb question, but here goes. . .

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Quadgirl

QQ Supporter
Since 2002/2003
Hi, all. I am wondering if there is a way to connect my Sansui 9001 to my Denon 4310 receiver in order to play the associated equipment connected to 9001 via Zektor switch, and pass it through to just use 4 of the 7.1 channels connected to my Denon. In essence, I want to hear quad through my modern speakers. Is this possible or even feasible to do? I just want to combine these systems to one set of speakers for a while as I get ready to downsize my quad stuff. Thanks in advance for any and all wisdom and opinions.

Thanks for the quick reply, LuvMyQuad! It has pre-outs and ext. in, not sure if that is the same. I took a screenshot for you to see.

Attachments

• IMG_0460.jpeg
    IMG_0460.jpeg
    1.8 MB · Views: 0
I believe you can hook your Sansui 9001 tape monitor outs to your Denon's external ins. When you wanted to hear quad through the Denon, you would select ext. in on the Denon mode selection and the four channels will play through the denon and speakers.
When you wanted to hear modern tech, you would select denon mode HDMI n and the components hooked to your Denon through the HDMI n cable will play through the denon and speakers.

Back