Quad surround releases of electronic music by Symbion Project & Kodomo (digital download)

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

symbionproject

Hi all, just a quick update that there are 4 quad surround releases available for digital download from Seattle electronic artist Symbion Project and Brooklyn artist Kodomo.
https://quadaudio.bandcamp.com/

All releases are available in these formats:
- 4-channel .WAV version (24bit, 44.1KHz)
- 5.1FLAC
- MP4 videos/.AC3 Dolby Digital 5.1 audio (these files playback on Apple TV, Xbox1/360, PS3/4, TVs that support USB or hard disk playback)

Select titles also come in these formats:
- 5.1 DVD-A .ISO file (burn this ISO to a DVDr for playback via DVD player)
- DVD

The music from these 2 artists range from ambient techno to cinematic downtempo with lush, atmospheric instrumentation.
Mostly instrumental (except for Arcadian) and heavily influenced by Vangelis, Wendy Carlos, Nils Frahm, and classic synthesizer music.

Thanks for supporting artists that endeavor to release new surround audio!

cheers,

Kasson
Speed of Dark Music

I am behind on my purchases because I prefer physical media, BUT, I love this music and the mixes are excellent. I would encourage any members to check the music, and if it is appealing, you cannot go wrong with the mixes! I will be purchasing the two I do not have.

Thanks for your kind words and happy to hear you've heard a couple of the releases!

I am behind on my purchases because I prefer physical media, BUT, I love this music and the mixes are excellent. I would encourage any members to check the music, and if it is appealing, you cannot go wrong with the mixes! I will be purchasing the two I do not have.

Back