R.E.M. "Up" (25th Anniversary 2CD + Blu-Ray Edition out in November!)

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Is the 2023 better for the two sets' respective prices, though? (I.e. Is it worth paying more for this set than simply buying the DVD-A release?)
I'm probably not that good for answering, definitely if you have neither I would buy the 2023.
Sound wise, if you already have the 2005, I would just stay with that.
If you are a huge R.E.M. fan, I am certain you would like the Blu Ray video content.
It is not a top shelf release for R.E.M.

I'm tempted to buy Up on blu-ray 📀 just for Lotus 🪷 in multichannel 😁 but I wonder if worth it

But I do wonder why radio song isn't included?😤
By the way I been considering getting a copy of "out of time" on blu-ray .... Out of print 👣 and very expensive... anybody knows where I might find reasonably priced copies? Thanks

By the way I been considering getting a copy of "out of time" on blu-ray .... Out of print 👣 and very expensive... anybody knows where I might find reasonably priced copies? Thanks
I think the earlier CD/DVD-A version is more reasonably priced, compared to the box set. Still out of print, though. It should be the same mix as on the Blu-ray.

Well kick my butt and call me Charlie. I discovered I actually have it. Ah..so much music, so little time.
I guess I've been deferring to the DVDA version for some reason.
Lucky you have. I missed the opportunity when it was ridiculously cheap... Don't ask me why I didn't buy it

murmur and automatic for the people are both available in atmos on apple music.

Murmur and Automatic are the only one (knowingly) mixed in atmos at the moment.

The remainder available are not streaming and are in 5.1- all in DVDA; some also in box sets now with blurays. Document, Green, Out Of Time, Monster, New Adventures in Hi Fi, Up, Reveal, Around the Sun and In Time (a best of).

Back