Robin Trower Bridge of Sighs New 5.1 and Dolby Atmos Mixes!!

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
after reading this thread I decided to snub Amazon and order thru Chrysalis direct. Got a shipping order first thing this morning, so clearly this is an Amazon problem.

Amazon now saying June 10 delivery. Oh well. I've waited this long and honestly, I'm not complaining because I never thought this would even happen. Just hope it's a good one.

USPS informed delivery shows a package being delivered today from PLG/Whiplash.....I have no idea who that is, so just maybe

I ordered mine yesterday from Chrysalis direct also today an e-mail says dispatched with a tracking number and a 2-7 delivery that's quicker than I expected.

Turns out it did show up today.
I love getting the release before the release date.
Some of us would have been happy just to get it on the release date we originally agreed on.
Those bastards! šŸ˜”

Happy for you. Enjoy.

Let us know your first impressions of the surround mix. If itā€™s positive, we can live vicariously through you. If itā€™s negative, it will make the extra weeks easier.

Yup, no note from Deep Discount about a delay but now shows a release date of 6/7 on their site.
Boo-hiss!

These came today!

image.jpg

Have any of you ever actually ever walked across the Bridge of Sighs in Venice? Itā€™s an eerie experience.
No but I once had a silver bird of paradise bite my purple cockatoo. :unsure:
I flew over Italy going to Crete and back but it was a nice day going down and I could see the "boot". Otherwise never been there.

Back