Rollling Stones 'Bridges to Bremen' 1998 Concert (DVD/BluRay)

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's interesting that amazon US isn't offering a standalone Blu Ray...just the combo set with 2 CDs included....for those interested in the video aspect...beware that it's not HD...but standard def upscaled....the emphasis is on the sound...which does offer surround...

Let us hope it is not ambient, but Stones in good surround.:

From Amazon UK

This concert film has been meticulously restored from the original masters, and the audio remixed and remastered from the live multitrack recordings. Four tracks from their Soldier Field performances in Chicago are included as bonus features. Eagle Vision's SD Blu-ray range presents upscaled standard definition original material with uncompressed stereo and DTS-HD Master Audio surround sound for the best possible quality.

Too bad it isn't the "Live From the 10 Spot" concert, which I attended, at the Capital Theatre, in Portchester NY/1997
It was an MTV production, that was delayed for 2 weeks, due to Mick's Laryngitis
Worth the wait; probably the last Great 'Stones LIVE show; 90 minutes of greatness
Ron Wood actually sounded good!
The version of "Out of Control", has no equals

Actually the last really good tour they did was Steel Wheels!!! The last GREAT tour was in ‘75 Tour of the Americas
I liked ‘94 better for the deep tracks, songs never played live before and changing setlists and eventual acoustic session in Tokyo “Stripped” video. ‘89 was ok too, but ‘94 was peak of later years for me.

Back