SA-CD Headlines & Deadlines

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cupboy

2K Club - QQ Super Nova
SA-CD Headlines & Deadlines: Why not? Why do we have to go to another website?

If you have seen Brian's site... there is no need for anything else but the link to it. Unbelievably detailed and painstakingly kept up to date. Awesome job Brian!!!

Tim volunteered to do the DVD-A post. If anyone would like to do an SACD post, just let me know and have at it. I will give them moderator status for the SACD section with Brian.

Things have been so slow that it gets depressing, however.

Brian's site is *very* well managed; I don't see an immediate need here.

Let me tell you, it's not easy to keep it going when the dry wind is blowing at times.

I'd say hold off and see what September winds bring...

Bob Romano said:
If you have seen Brian's site... there is no need for anything else but the link to it. Unbelievably detailed and painstakingly kept up to date. Awesome job Brian!!!

Thanks for the compliments Bob.

You're right about the painstaking comment - especially in recent months. In the past, most of the SACD release activity has been in the U.S. So if I kept an eye on that, the lists stayed pretty much on track.

Now with new Hybrid SACD plants in Europe, Japan and Hong Kong, those markets are ramping up as well. So you'll be seeing more entries on my non-US SACD lists in the weeks ahead as I try and catch those up.

A good time to be an SACD fan though. As I noted earlier with some of the new European SACDs like the one by Era. Very nice in Surround !

Back