SDE Series Releases and how to get them (from TFF Hurting thread)

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Where is everyone buying these titles from? If it not available on Amazon, I pretty much have no idea where to order them.

SDE exclusive titles have a very short ordering window in general and then they are gone and you'll have to resort to the aftermarket in order to obtain them. Make sure you follow SDE on social media if you are interested in their releases so that you do not miss out on any.

SDE exclusive titles have a very short ordering window in general and then they are gone and you'll have to resort to the aftermarket in order to obtain them. Make sure you follow SDE on social media if you are interested in their releases so that you do not miss out on any.
Thanks for that. I went ahead to their website and signed up for their newsletters. I noticed not all of their releases are surround or even Atmos but at least I'll be able to stay on top of their releases. Thanks!

Thanks for that. I went ahead to their website and signed up for their newsletters. I noticed not all of their releases are surround or even Atmos but at least I'll be able to stay on top of their releases. Thanks!
Many are surround though, and when you see something go on presale and you're interested... don't wait, buy it then and there. Some of the recent releases sold out and/or sold out, then it was a while until another printing.

Many are surround though, and when you see something go on presale and you're interested... don't wait, buy it then and there. Some of the recent releases sold out and/or sold out, then it was a while until another printing.
Just a general question anyone please answer if you know it.

Can or are Blu-ray Audio discs also be region locked like a regular Blu-ray?

Where is everyone buying these titles from? If it not available on Amazon, I pretty much have no idea where to order them.
There are some listed on eBay which is your best bet since this title sold out long ago on SDE.
I also bought other old missed SDE collection release on discogs

I recently came upon a region locked BD but for the life of me can't remember the title. DVDFab was able to unlock it, is all I remember.
Most certainly would have been purchased across the pond. There have just been so many this year (a good thing).
C.R.S.

I recently came upon a region locked BD but for the life of me can't remember the title. DVDFab was able to unlock it, is all I remember.
Most certainly would have been purchased across the pond. There have just been so many this year (a good thing).
C.R.S.
A music BD?

Well I'm thinking it had to have been. I don't buy movies as a rule. Maybe it was a music DVD, I just can't remember right now for positive, but there was def a region locked disc. It will come to me eventually.
I have a few region locked dvd-audios, luckily I have a Panasonic blu ray player unlocked for dvd’s, have never known a music blu ray be region locked.

Back