Seal - System (11/13/2007) cd+dvd?

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bob Romano

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Since 2002/2003
I saw that Seal's new album comes out Tuesday and that there is a "deluxe" version. However, I can't find any info on the deluxe version at all. Not even on his site. Could it be another in a series of beautiful CD-DVD-A paks???

Fingers crossed! I searched with Google about a month ago and couldn't find anything promising. I don't even remember finding a Deluxe version, will have to keep an eye out for it.

I'm hoping too, but the pricing so far on searching for the Deluxe Edition doesn't match up to a CD/DVD-A offering...

Amazon UK says that they are going to be selling a special edition from Australia which includes a cd + MVI. I have yet to find anything about what is on the MVI though. I know it is fairly common for Australian special editions to have a few bonus tracks, so I wonder if it will be some live or studio video content.

Amazon UK says that they are going to be selling a special edition from Australia which includes a cd + MVI. I have yet to find anything about what is on the MVI though. I know it is fairly common for Australian special editions to have a few bonus tracks, so I wonder if it will be some live or studio video content.

There is a MVI edition slated for North America but it has been bumped to the new year according to a friend who works at Warner Music.
/\/\

Hopefully MVI will be dead in 2008 and we can return to artistic vision. Gee we should make a DVD-A/CD package like the rest of the catalog, eh?

Back