• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Quadraphonic Quad and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Simple Minds Cry SACD Available

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GabeL

1K Club - QQ Shooting Star
Hi all,

I bought a copy of the Simple Minds Cry SACD (stereo only - hybrid) and honestly, it really isn't my cup of tea. So, if anyone is interested and has a good trade/purchase offer, please do let me know.

Thanks,
GabeL

Never heard of this title. Do you like other Simple Minds high-resolution releases but just not this one, and is it still in print? Looks like someone already has it reserved.

Never heard of this title. Do you like other Simple Minds high-resolution releases but just not this one, and is it still in print? Looks like someone already has it reserved.

I do own all of the other high-resolution releases, and I really like those. I guess I'm more a fan of their classic/older stuff. The sacd is not reserved, so, if you are interested, feel free to make an offer. Thanks.

Gabe,

You might want to try SH or AG and then ePay, especially since this one is stereo-only and quite hard to find. Best of luck!

Back