• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Quadraphonic Quad and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Teac 3340S 4 Channel Reel to Reel deck

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bob Squires Jr

1K Club - QQ Shooting Star
Hello people! I will be moving soon from the city to the the mountains of PA. I'm in clean-out mode trying to lighten my load. While going through my stuff I found an old Teac 3340S Deck (with hubs). It came from an old studio I had connections with some time ago. I haven't plugged it in in years but when I last left it, it powered up and moved and is pretty good cosmetic condition... not perfect but passable. Drawback? The head block has 4 switches on it. For some reason, the studio guys took the switches out and the wires are not connected. The head cover is there and the block is intact... it just needs to be re-wired. If anyone wants it to either restore it or use it for parts, you are welcome to it for FREE if you want to either pay the shipping or come and pick it up. It's heavy as hell. (It also has the remote and cable with it). I have no desire to start collecting Q4's and it's just something I'll never use so no sense it moving it. My settlement date is August 13th so I'm hoping someone can use it before then. If I get no takers, it's going in the proverbial sh*tcan. P.M. me if interested.

-Bob

Hi Bob!

I would be interested in it if you still have it. I live in near the wilkes-barre scranton airport in PA.
I have one and could always use parts!!!

Thanks, Kevin
[email protected]

Bob, Did you ever throw that equipment away? I just joined and was reading everything. I have a Teac 3340 and have been looking for accessories and extra parts and such. Let me know, I know it was a while ago. I live in Lewisburg Pa.
Matt

Back