Teac A-3340S Service Manual

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi

Thanks for the Link but as you say it is the Service Manual. If anybody has a Copy of the "Operators Manual" they might be able to send me i would be very gratefull.

Regards
doodbrie:)

Hi

Thanks for the Link but as you say it is the Service Manual. If anybody has a Copy of the "Operators Manual" they might be able to send me i would be very gratefull.

Regards
doodbrie:)

I am also in need of an owners manual. I have figured out how to operate the unit, but would still like the manual.

A_L

If anyone has a pdf copy of Teac A-3340S schematic manual I would be most appreciative - This beauty has been with me for decades!

Attachments

• TEAC 3340S.jpg
    TEAC 3340S.jpg
    3.9 KB · Views: 227
Here's a pic of my baby. Bought on ebay from a church that used it to record the choir. Custom case was included.

teaca3340S.jpg

Hi Decoder Man,

I am seeking an Operation Manual for TEAC 3340S 4-Channel Simul Sync Reel to Reel. Do you still offer them? Or does anyone else reading have one?

I am more than willing to provide requested payment- that's a deal! I can also barter/offer music writing/marketing services.

I'm excited to start using this machine. Thanks for your time.

Can anyone tell me if the TEAC 3340-S 4-Channel Simul Sync (text/numerals as printed on the machine) is the same as the A-3340 S?

Does the "A" in front of the title designate a different model (with different user manual) or are they basically the same?

Essentially, what is the difference (if any) between these two models...? Thanks. I want to be sure I am researching the correct macine.

:)hi all,

looking for some help, my dad is a song writer and his teac 3440a reel to reel has broken, i am trying to arrange a replacement but i cant find one (or one similar). Needs to be 4 channel.

anyone got anything close for sale,

thanks
allan

Can anyone tell me if the TEAC 3340-S 4-Channel Simul Sync (text/numerals as printed on the machine) is the same as the A-3340 S?

Does the "A" in front of the title designate a different model (with different user manual) or are they basically the same?

Essentially, what is the difference (if any) between these two models...? Thanks. I want to be sure I am researching the correct macine.

I always wondered about this myself

If anyone has a pdf copy of Teac A-3340S schematic manual I would be most appreciative - This beauty has been with me for decades!

I thought I'd be home free when I hooked up my3340S the other day after not being turned on in over 2 years. Channel is out and I am thinking of having it repaired. Any suggestions for a guy outside of Chicago. I was able to clean it up and adjust it mechanically but that darn channel 1. I have many hours of music from my youth in the 70's and only have transferred half of it to my DAW. I have had MS since 2003 and it is getting harder and harder to figure these things out for myself. I still have patience. Amy help would be appreciated. Phil Martinez

This is a little sample of the things I produced in the late seventies! Don't laugh!!!! :)

http://www.myspace.com/philmarusa

Hi Decoder Man,

I am seeking an Operation Manual for TEAC 3340S 4-Channel Simul Sync Reel to Reel. Do you still offer them? Or does anyone else reading have one?

I am more than willing to provide requested payment- that's a deal! I can also barter/offer music writing/marketing services.

I'm excited to start using this machine. Thanks for your time.

I've got the operating manual if anyone is still in need. I'd have to pdf it, but that shouldn't be too hard.

Joe

I would be interested on any PDF of your repair information on the 3340.

It just a matter of getting one of my old analog friends to take look at the unit.

I have it taken apart to get at the channel audio boards.

Thanks for anything you can help me with.

[email protected]

Or [email protected]

Phil,

What I have is the operating manual, which someone requested awhile back. I also have the service manual, which you WILL NEED for repairs, but that link has already been posted here. I just downloaded it again yesterday to get the pdf version myself, but I had bought in the '80's when I was having service done on my machine. The link for the free service manual was posted in this same thread:

11-10-2009 07:00 PM by arnold_layne

So, if you would, please clarify your request. Operating Manual or Service Manual?

Thanks,

Joe

I don't need the owners manual. The service manual would make it easier for me to find an old coot like myself to hunt down the problem with the bad audio chanel. I have a VOM, small digital Scope and the repair manual would help me diagnosed whether it is the output board or input board that is causing the problem.
Let me know if there is any cost associated with converting the repair manual to PDF. I have an old version of Adobe PDFmaker and I
I'll dig it out to help convert if you like.

Thanks and let me know.
Phil
[email protected]

Phil,

As I said, the service manual is available online.... READ through this thread again - I gave you the date and name of the poster that offered it online in my last response, AND I just downloaded it there a couple of days ago, so the link still works.

Or, you can buy it somewhere... The file is 60 mb, so YOU have to go get it...

Joe

The service 60MB PDF manual is for servicing a "Working 3340"

I guess I'll keep looking for a good repair facility near Chicago. Maybe I'll find a repair, schematic or PC board prints.

P

Phil,

There is a schematic in the owners manual, if that's what you're looking for.

Send me your address and I'll send the PDF I made.

Joe

jmkeene at tampabay dot rr dot com

Back