Tears For Fears 2023 Tipping Point Tour Part 2 (Live DVD/Blu-Ray release forthcoming)

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Some very good news for all of us on here!
The show I attended tonight in Franklin, TN (10 mins from my house) was professionally filmed with lots of cameras and should be released on DVD & Blu-Ray in the near future! (Exact release date TBD)
Roland & Curt mentioned the filming several times throughout the show tonight and Curt also mentioned the filming on his Twitter late yesterday.
The footage from these cameras was fed to the live video screens on either side of the stage and occasionally when I glanced over at these screens, the footage looked beautiful, so I think once this is released, this will be something that all TFF fans on here will really enjoy!

:)

Some very good news for all of us on here!
The show I attended tonight in Franklin, TN (10 mins from my house) was professionally filmed with lots of cameras and should be released on DVD & Blu-Ray in the near future! (Exact release date TBD)
Roland & Curt mentioned the filming several times throughout the show tonight and Curt also mentioned the filming on his Twitter late yesterday.
The footage from these cameras was fed to the live video screens on either side of the stage and occasionally when I glanced over at these screens, the footage looked beautiful, so I think once this is released, this will be something that all TFF fans on here will really enjoy!

:)
I was at that show! Any idea if/when we might see it?

Back