The new Look To Windward single and Blu-ray pre-order are LIVE (+free 5.1 download)

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LTW

Hey all,

The new single for my prog-rock/metal project Look To Windward is out now along with the launch of the Kickstarter campaign to fund a CD/Bluray release of the album. I'm also giving you guys an exclusive free download of the 5.1 mix for this song as a bit of a teaser: 'When You Go Away' (5.1 mix) Google Drive.
This forum has been a great resource for me and I really appreciate all my fellow multichannel geeks. It inspired me to tackle multichannel for this album.

TLSS_Kickstarter_poster_kickstarter_SM.jpg

You can support the Kickstarter here: LINK
I'm planning a CD/Blu-ray combo digipak with the 5.1 mix and a full length animated 'visual album' on the Blu-ray. I work in the VFX industry so this was an opportunity to combine some of that knowledge with my music.
Thanks to anyone who contributes!

Andrew

Thanks to anyone who has pledged so far 😊 The campaign is now an official ‘Project We Love’ on Kickstarter!

I was wondering if anyone had preferences for how music Blu-rays are laid out? In terms of menus, settings, UX, etc.

Back