The Official QQ NFL Tailgate Thread

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

The Lions proposed eliminating the requirement that a player must be on the roster for at least one day following the cutdown to 53 players in order to be designated to return from injured reserve during the season.

Detroit also proposed allowing teams in the postseason to designate any player to return from IR after missing four games even if a team has used its allotment of eight designated to return slots in the regular season.
The Lions are sure proposing lots of stuff🤔 I dont like it! They win a few games & suddenly they become ' Philadelphia Lawyers'😮
@cbmmm3 Ricky, what's the deal there?

- The Jets proposed that Aaron Rodgers keep his mouth shut. RFK Jr's VP candidate? How about lasting for more than four plays next season instead?
This maybe in bad taste, but consider the source!
I can see their campaign slogan already..... '4 plays, four years, foreskins!'
..Good to have you back in the Loony Bin again AR Surround!

The Lions are sure proposing lots of stuff🤔 I dont like it! They win a few games & suddenly they become ' Philadelphia Lawyers'😮
@cbmmm3 Ricky, what's the deal there?
Bobby @Imbobman
Not sure if youve seen ALL our proposals,,,there are quite a few..... but the one that seems to stick out is this -

"Detroit proposes that the 2025 SuperBowl Parade be held in Detroit on Friday February 15 2025"

Last edited:
I don't know if ya'll talked about it here @Bill B , but one of the most interesting free agency acquisitions is Derek Henry to the Ravens. The guy is a little beat up now, but he's still a bruising force to reckon with. The combination of Henry and Lamar will be interesting. I can imagine some rather fancy gadget plays since Henry can throw the ball too. (Lamar to Henry. Back to Lamar. Back to Henry...touchdown. :unsure:)

I don't know if ya'll talked about it here @Bill B , but one of the most interesting free agency acquisitions is Derek Henry to the Ravens. The guy is a little beat up now, but he's still a bruising force to reckon with. The combination of Henry and Lamar will be interesting. I can imagine some rather fancy gadget plays since Henry can throw the ball too. (Lamar to Henry. Back to Lamar. Back to Henry...touchdown. :unsure:)
I’d be more excited and it would be more interesting if he were 5 years younger.
I noticed last season that he seems to not be the force he once was.
I am hoping the change will reinvigorate him.
On the flip side we let OBJ go.

weve been quiet in Michigan regarding all the Free Agent rigamaroll and finagling, etc etc etc

Because we already know this for 2024 / 2025 season

2025lions.jpg

Bobby @Imbobman
Not sure if youve seen ALL our proposals,,,there are quite a few..... but the one that seems to stick out is this -

"Detroit proposes that the 2025 SuperBowl Parade be held in Detroit on Friday February 15 2025"
Oh............ I see! I guess that they're not asking too much.....
I hope they have plenty of bulletproof vests to go around!😩

weve been quiet in Michigan regarding all the Free Agent rigamaroll and finagling, etc etc etc

Because we already know this for 2024 / 2025 season

View attachment 103418
Why does the hand have 7 fingers?
...Ya, kind of freaky looking! An obvious side effect from the blue kool aid 😨

Last edited:
Oh............ I see! I guess that they're not asking too much.....
I hope they have plenty of bulletproof vests to go around!😩

Why does the hand have 7 fingers?
...Ya, kind of freaky looking! An obvious side effect from the blue kool aid 😨
my gosh you guys. Dont you know anything ???
Thats Michigan boy Tom Brady's Super Bowl ring hand !!

Last edited:
Back