The Official QQ NFL Tailgate Thread

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Why does the hand have 7 fingers?

prediction ---Steelers will be dangerous !! this season
Ricky......For once we can agree on something!
Seriously, I thought Fields was a very good QB. One of the problems the Bears seem to repeat is giving up on a QB way to early...
Plus they sure didn't get much for Fields...Conditional; between a 4th round or a 6th rd. They drafted him in the 1st rd., I believe!
I think Fields will be a star in a system like the Steelers run!
Steelers, earlier this off season, got Russell Wilson to start & now Fields to learn. One thing, they will be paying a lot for the QB spot unless they somehow get them to restructure the contracts!

Last edited:
Ricky......For once we can agree on something!
Seriously, I thought Fields was a very good QB. One of the problems the Bears seem to repeat is giving up on a QB way to early...
Plus they sure didn't get much for Fields... I think Fields will be a star in a system like the Steelers run!
Bobby
You and I - as Midwesterners - agree on many things !!

1. Lambeau is Sacred
2. Rodgers is a freaking narcissist
3. Matt LaFleur is a great coach ( I get extra credit for hard work here )
4. Old school football - Go For It ! - fuck the 3 points
5. Aged Cheese curds are hallucinogenic...just like HoBlu Kool Aid
6. Lions 2024

Bobby
You and I - as Midwesterners - agree on many things !!

1. Lambeau is Sacred
2. Rodgers is a freaking narcissist
3. Matt LaFleur is a great coach ( I get extra credit for hard work here )
4. Old school football - Go For It ! - fuck the 3 points
5. Aged Cheese curds are hallucinogenic...just like HoBlu Kool Aid
6. Lions 2024
Da? I forgot about those first 5 on the list! #6? I don't know about that one!

So @GOS , what is your take on this?
Probably the same as others. It can go 3 ways...

• Wilson can't win games at Pittsburg, Fields becomes starter and leads them to a multi-win season and a playoff berth
  • Caleb gets hurt in the first game of season, Bear's fucked
  • Caleb opens game one with a 80 yard rushing and 240 passing game and lead them to division title

did we ever find out what the hell happened to the Eagles at about mid season ? Was there some sort of voodoo hex ? They looked like World Champs the first half of season and then just crumbled and tumbled. Blew my mind on the complete 180 turn on performance. They literally sucked at season end

Last edited:
did we ever find out what the hell happened to the Eagles at about mid season ? Was there some sort of voodoo hex ? They looked like World Champs the first half of season and then just crumbed and tumbled. Blew my mind on the complete 180 turn on performance. They literally sucked at season end
voodoo hex ? = Lions with Wings jinx ?
1710689655775.jpeg

Go Bills/Leafs

https://moogaudio.com/products/voodoo-lab-hex
voodoo-lab-hex.jpg

did we ever find out what the hell happened to the Eagles at about mid season ? Was there some sort of voodoo hex ? They looked like World Champs the first half of season and then just crumbed and tumbled. Blew my mind on the complete 180 turn on performance. They literally sucked at season end
What happened to the Eagles? Hell froze over.

Probably the same as others. It can go 3 ways...

• Wilson can't win games at Pittsburg, Fields becomes starter and leads them to a multi-win season and a playoff berth
  • Caleb gets hurt in the first game of season, Bear's fucked
  • Caleb opens game one with a 80 yard rushing and 240 passing game and lead them to division title
Gene, I hate to see you having to go through the pain again of another rebuild @ QB. Unless this new guy is the 2nd coming of Dan Marino, you can all but count on another year of ugliness, losses & a finish in the basement of the NFC North!

Last edited:
Gene, I hate to see you having to go through the pain again of a rebuild @ QB. Unless this new guy is the 2nd coming of Dan Marino, you can all but count on another year of ugliness, losses & a finish in the basement of the NFC North!
Instead of giving up on young QBs, how about these teams start concentrating on building a great O-line instead?

Plus they sure didn't get much for Fields...Conditional; between a 4th round or a 6th rd. They drafted him in the 1st rd.

Seems like a ridiculous small return for Fields. The Bears had many problems these last couple of seasons, I can't imagine why they thought they could make a proper evaluation on Fields given the state of the team as a whole.

One thing, they will be paying a lot for the QB spot unless they somehow get them to restructure the contracts!

The Broncos are still paying Wilson big guaranteed bucks this season, so the Steelers got him cheap at 1 year $1.21 million.

Back