The Official QQ NFL Tailgate Thread

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ricky..... are the Lions going to have anything to say about that & stand in the way of it happening?🙄
...or just roll over like beached whale?
Bobby
Are you sure you want to light that fuse ? This early ? Once I start I cant stop.............( did I even stop this year ? )
But - I see your little Wisconsin trick here...lull us Lions into thinking we are king of the NFC North jungle and then a Packer sneak attack
happens for The Battle of the North.

The Pack is going to be real good this year --but ya shoulda kept Aaron - that is a HUGE loss. And ? You freaking let a rival take him !!!!

Lets Go Lions

BTW - yup- Kelce Swift needs to shut his mouth

Bobby
Are you sure you want to light that fuse ? This early ? Once I start I cant stop.............( did I even stop this year ? )
But - I see your little Wisconsin trick here...lull us Lions into thinking we are king of the NFC North jungle and then a Packer sneak attack
happens for The Battle of the North.

The Pack is going to be real good this year --but ya shoulda kept Aaron - that is a HUGE loss. And ? You freaking let a rival take him !!!!

Lets Go Lions

BTW - yup- Kelce Swift needs to shut his mouth
C’mon Ricky, at his age Aaron Rodgers is nobody’s franchise QB. I’d take Jordan Love and his (present and) future in the NFL any day. Anyway, Rodgers has had his 4 minutes of fame.

It has just occurred to me that Aaron Rodgers might secretly be the real “ar” in “arsurround.” ar may have been gaslighting us all this time with his talk of Acoustic Research.

Kelce is being intentionally provocative as pro athletes like to talk trash. Besides, he can’t let Tay get all the attention. You have to Reid between the lines(or is that, “Reid between the Lions”?).

C’mon Ricky, at his age Aaron Rodgers is nobody’s franchise QB. I’d take Jordan Love and his (present and) future in the NFL any day. Anyway, Rodgers has had his 4 minutes of fame.

It has just occurred to me that Aaron Rodgers might secretly be the real “ar” in “arsurround.” ar may have been gaslighting us all this time with his talk of Acoustic Research.

Kelce is being intentionally provocative as pro athletes like to talk trash. Besides, he can’t let Tay get all the attention. You have to Reid between the lines(or is that, “Reid between the Lions”?).
Dr Simms
you gots the wrong Aaron !! Aaron Jones - running back. Huge loss for Pack , big gain for Vikings

Travis Kelce Vows Chiefs Will Clinch Third Straight Super Bowl Win​

You know, it is one thing to guarantee a win when you are irked because the bookies made your fledgling team an 18 point underdog. (Joe Namath) It is another thing to talk like this when every opposing NFL player is already revved up to take your team out. And it is exacerbated another 100 times because the opposition knows that many games will be played with a gazillion Swifties watching on TV.

Has @Sonik Wiz chimed in on this yet?

Must agree.

Go Jays
Yahoo!

Jays.jpg

I kinda thought the QB was the designated loud mouth on a team?
You know, it is one thing to guarantee a win when you are irked because the bookies made your fledgling team an 18 point underdog. (Joe Namath) It is another thing to talk like this when every opposing NFL player is already revved up to take your team out. And it is exacerbated another 100 times because the opposition knows that many games will be played with a gazillion Swifties watching on TV.

Has @Sonik Wiz chimed in on this yet?
I kinda said all I thought it deserved in post #5,480. But since you asked...
the comment was made on the Kelce bros "New Heights" podcast. I'm not really one of those pod people but I've listened a few times & it can be pretty entertaining. There's a lot of spontaneous BS & it's silly to stake out a claim on the next SB at this point. Hell you don't even know how things will shape up on the
preseason. And to put it in context with a bit more accuracy, Kelce did NOT vow the Chiefs will win the next Super Bowl. Exactly he said:

"You know we love speaking things into existence, just manifesting life on this podcast. I'm gonna win another Super Bowl, just some of the things we like to say around here, because it's possible."

Note that he didn't say he would win the next SB, just that he expects to win another one. And indeed that is possible but how probable I don't know. I would like to see them win the next one because that's simply never been done before & I want that claim to go to the Chiefs.

And why are you guys continue to be so obsessed & spassed out over the Taylor/Kelce thing? I understand that from my 14 yo g'daughters... but really it's just grown into a ho-hum thing to me.

the comment was made on the Kelce bros "New Heights" podcast. I'm not really one of those pod people but I've listened a few times & it can be pretty entertaining. There's a lot of spontaneous BS & it's silly to stake out a claim on the next SB at this point. Hell you don't even know how things will shape up on the
preseason. And to put it in context with a bit more accuracy, Kelce did NOT vow the Chiefs will win the next Super Bowl. Exactly he said:

"You know we love speaking things into existence, just manifesting life on this podcast. I'm gonna win another Super Bowl, just some of the things we like to say around here, because it's possible."

Note that he didn't say he would win the next SB, just that he expects to win another one. And indeed that is possible but how probable I don't know. I would like to see them win the next one because that's simply never been done before & I want that claim to go to the Chiefs.

And why are you guys continue to be so obsessed & spassed out over the Taylor/Kelce thing? I understand that from my 14 yo g'daughters... but really it's just grown into a ho-hum thing to me.
Sonik
Are you trying to tell us the media mis-represents ? Say it aint so Joe !!

My daughter is a Swiftie. So I Am Swifterized - perhaps mesmerised - by their romance. All in good clean fun Scott

I really don’t care about the Taylor/Kelce. It can be mildly entertaining but really, it doesn’t amount to a hill of beans if the Chiefs and Kelce don’t have the goods. Kate Upton never won a single World Series game for her husband and the Astros.

Also, I do appreciate you quoting Kelce directly because I otherwise wasn’t going to take the time to dig into that one. Now that I see exactly what he said and in its true context, I don’t have any problem with it.

Latest posts

Back