Thin Lizzy, Vagabonds of the Western World (3CD + Atmos Blu-Ray Box Set Nov. 17, 2023)

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
From the official store (click to enlarge):
1694781595636.png

https://shop.thinlizzyofficial.com/collections/vagabonds/products/vagabonds-3cd-blu-ray

That’s some great news to end the week on. Hopefully not just a one-off with only this album.

I feel like I do with Jethro Tull and hoping the reissue campaign makes it to my favorite album which is kind of at the end of the line, Crest of a Knave.

In this case I hope it’s the start of a Thin Lizzy campaign that eventually makes it to Thunder and Lightning. Although it will be a brutally long wait if this will be a “50th anniversary” type of series.

But for now... great news.

A must for me, but :eek: 50 years ago since it was released, then I look in the mirror, and yep it was that long ago :LOL:

.................. 1973 thats the year my baby sister was born and who's nappies my mother made me change!
Need affirmation Dunc?

and yes, I second The Joker, need me some Jailbreak! (P.S. IIRC- The Boys Are Back In Town is not tuned to a straight E flat; it’s like 30 cents off or something, or tape was a little slow.)

No no, don’t look away

It is crazy to know that Midge Urge was a touring member of Thin Lizzy sandwiched in between his time with Visage and his arrival to Ultravox

I do like this band a great deal and feel that they where and are still underappreciated here in the US. Wish I like the entirety of this album better though - the £70 price point though is gonna make it a pass for me.

Sweet!! What a pleasant surprise.
I'm in. I hope other vendors will list it. I love Alive & Dangerous, Jailbreak & Bad Reputation. I saw the Scott Gorham Thin Lizzy in 2011, but when I went to Dublin in 2003 I visited the wax museum and had my picture taken by the wax statue of Phil, so that's the closest I ever got to him.

Back