Toyah and Roberts Sunday Lunch

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
She has a small role in Quadrophenia, the 1979 movie. (there’s another more well known singer who plays in this movie; I didn’t know he was in it (he appears in the second half of the film), and the part he plays, the costume he wears, is absolutely hilarious! no spoilers, realizing who he is, is part of the fun)

She has a small role in Quadrophenia, the 1979 movie. (there’s another more well known singer who plays in this movie; I didn’t know he was in it (he appears in the second half of the film), and the part he plays, the costume he wears, is absolutely hilarious! no spoilers, realizing who he is, is part of the fun)
Sting is the lead man. Is there another well known singer?

Brilliant show Duncan...although his name is Leslie.

https://images.app.goo.gl/srEZAvvkR9cntfcPA
I was listening to it on the plane back last week (I have all the episodes on my phone), why on earth did I think Trevor Philips! probably because I'd just read the posts on Trevor Horn, that and I caught a cold on the plane so a fogged mind (well more than usual)!

I was listening to it on the plane back last week (I have all the episodes on my phone), why on earth did I think Trevor Philips! probably because I'd just read the posts on Trevor Horn, that and I caught a cold on the plane so a fogged mind (well more than usual)!
All the shows on your phone!! Now there's a thought. My Dad was in the Navy, he loved that show, never saw him laugh so much.

I still have a couple of cassettes he had.
Not Trevor but Round The Horn, another comedy classic. They don't make em like that any more

All the shows on your phone!! Now there's a thought. My Dad was in the Navy, he loved that show, never saw him laugh so much.

I still have a couple of cassettes he had.
Not Trevor but Round The Horn, another comedy classic. They don't make em like that any more
I've 4 series of Round The Horne & 7 of Beyond Our Ken, that and The Navy Lark, were Sunday lunch listening as a kid.

Back