• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Quadraphonic Quad and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

WANTED: Quad 8 Player for car

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

74SST401

Yup, you heard me! Old School Mobile Quad.
Would Love a Motorola or Tenna unit, but willing to see what else is out there! Thanks!

Reply here or email me: [email protected]

Thanks! :cool:

I saw the Motorolla on Ebay. It appears NOS! If so, then that's the one to go for. It may get to be a bit pricy, but probably worth it. If you miss out, then let me know. I found my old Craig 3140 last weekend, by coincidence. It has the built in slide out bracket that Craig built into its underdash units. It was in continuous use from 1976 - 1981. Hasn't been used since. If you, or anyone, wants it, its pretty much free to a good home. No guarantees how or whether it works, though. Might be fun for me to hook up sometime and see!
Marc

Thanks guys!

Well, I already got one off Ebay, it's a Motorola Underdash and appears to be in good shape. Haven't received it yet, but should be here any day now.

Marc, if you're serious about "free to a good home" I'll go for that! I'll cover shipping (can't be that much)

Fire me an email ! [email protected] :rollin:

Back