What Are You Waiting On? (Surround Only)

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I’ve ordered that new Boris Blank album, so I’m waiting on that for next month, and I just (like 3 minutes ago) won an eBay auction for the blu of Lou Reed’s Metal Machine Music in quad, so I’m waiting on that…

So far just TPT - It Leads To This and
the 1971 BBC Neil Young DVD ($11.01 shipped from Amazon UK) but I'm not sure if it's surround or not. Couldn't beat the price, though!
This morning I ordered the Bruce Soord solo DVD. Does the madness every quit? Well....no..... dollar bills with wings, flying electronically from my bank to the sellers. lol.

Got the Aqualung Boxset yesterday, now waiting on:
Jethro TullMinstrel In The Gallery - 40th Anniversary La Grande Edition - Boxset
Gentle GiantThree Piece Suite - CD/Blu-Ray
Gentle GiantOctopus - CD/Blu-Ray
Gentle GiantInterview (Steven Wilson Remix) - CD/Blu-Ray
All from Burning Shed!

Got the Aqualung Boxset yesterday, now waiting on:
Jethro TullMinstrel In The Gallery - 40th Anniversary La Grande Edition - Boxset
Gentle GiantThree Piece Suite - CD/Blu-Ray
Gentle GiantOctopus - CD/Blu-Ray
Gentle GiantInterview (Steven Wilson Remix) - CD/Blu-Ray
All from Burning Shed!
Dude, you’re burning down the house!

Wow, my Spinners replacement disc was literally at the final hub yesterday before being delivered today....only champaign kicked it back out to Des Moines, Iowa. WTF? Now it's further delayed. I just cannot understand USPS at times. Makes no sense at all. Unless it's just a mistake, as it must be. It was as close as 25 miles from my house, now it's another state away.

Wow, my Spinners replacement disc was literally at the final hub yesterday before being delivered today....only champaign kicked it back out to Des Moines, Iowa. WTF? Now it's further delayed. I just cannot understand USPS at times. Makes no sense at all. Unless it's just a mistake, as it must be. It was as close as 25 miles from my house, now it's another state away.
When I track with UPS, it says Deliver Partner Exception. I looked that up, among other explanations, one of them is damaged goods. Yikes, hope that's not the case. LOL, see what I did there?

I was told that USPS Chicago will ship things to Iowa when they're overwhelmed. Music Direct is 30 miles from me, yet my package sat in Iowa for over a month. We're both in Illinois. USPS management sucks!
...and it's worse since LeJoyless took over. I never know when my mail is coming anymore. I used to get my mail around noon and sometimes it's dark thirty now. These days informed delivery usually says "by 8 PM". What a crock. Plus my regional USPS hub was designated a "one day delay" by LeJoyless. Sucks.

...and it's worse since LeJoyless took over. I never know when my mail is coming anymore. I used to get my mail around noon and sometimes it's dark thirty now. These days informed delivery usually says "by 8 PM". What a crock. Plus my regional USPS hub was designated a "one day delay" by LeJoyless. Sucks.
The same is happening with Royal Mail in the UK, general post seems to be whenever, allegedly parcels are delivered in preference, but I've had parcels from Exeter (about 30miles away) go up Bristol (about a 100 miles away) then back to Exeter and then to me - makes no sense

Big Big Train - zoals wij
Bruce Soord - Gevangen in het gezoem
Ananasdief - Het leidt hiertoe
Def Leppard - Diamons-sterrenhalo's #sde16
Paul Young - Geen Parlez #sde17

Last edited:
Look, it's back in Champaign. So, maybe I'll see it tomorrow.

1705693767166.png

Gene
the delivery horses were cold and hungry and one of the wagon wheels was cracked. This happens in rural markets

I'm still waiting on the replacement too. Are we all in agreement that there is a shipping notice?, Or will it will simply arrive when it arrives?
I did not get a notice. I just watched USPS Informed delivery and saw a package from gnarlywood or whatever that gnarly place is called. :whistle:

Well I did get notice back on Dec 15 that they would be shipping...

Back