What's the Latest Stereo (or Mono) SACD in Your Collection?

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No problem, you're v.welcome as ever :) I've not tried the Love one yet but hope to tomorrow. The "Hits" disc strikes me as neither overly bright nor compressed, so I think you'll enjoy 'em!
Well, no need to play that one but I sure am interested in the Hits. My pockets need to be deeper. So many SACDs coming out lately.

Shaft - Isaac Hayes (Hybrid SACD).

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    18.1 KB · Views: 166
When they played it on the radio the word right after bad was edited out.

Shut cho mouth

From QQ deep space

Haha! :p it's another bad mutha sacd I missed out on years ago when it was still available for sensible money.. so when the gavel went down at £25 on eBay the other day I was pretty chuffed. I know it's not the discrete Quad but that it also pans out rather nicely in PLII Music was an added bonus.

Caravanserai - Santana (JSACD).

got to say I'm lucking out with these old stereo sacds right now.. £22.99 for this one in very good nick isn't too bad at this stage of the game I reckon.. maybe the old SACD markets in a slump just like the old DVD-A market which has plummeted recently if you watch the reduced prices they're fetching nowadays.. Winelight DVD-A went for relative pennies the other day on eBay.. hmm..

got to say I'm lucking out with these old stereo sacds right now.. £22.99 for this one in very good nick isn't too bad at this stage of the game I reckon.. maybe the old SACD markets in a slump just like the old DVD-A market which has plummeted recently if you watch the reduced prices they're fetching nowadays.. Winelight DVD-A went for relative pennies the other day on eBay.. hmm..

Wow..how many pennies? I love that disc:) I wouldn't sell mine..

Audio Fidelity's before they Inflate due to being OOP........ Yes- "Going for the One" (also in case it never happens in 5.1), and Paul Butterfield's "East - West" a great LP, I can hang up the vinyl now.

Back