What's the Latest Stereo (or Mono) SACD in Your Collection?

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
26537947485_1f87db898a_n.jpg
25701392923_89bc554ba3_n.jpg

26511968366_6e1399ed86_n.jpg
26304144815_0b5818c0f6_n.jpg

25701370373_a6f4d03a2e_n.jpg
25701370243_3c54c9f044_n.jpg

26031277240_10a973a073_n.jpg
26471824441_a7f65928e8_n.jpg

24643410085_b62e5d0cdc_n.jpg
24015271114_3c0e5e5daa_n.jpg

Where did you purchase the Bryan Ferry disc?...I looked on yesaisa but couldn't find it..

Except for the AF SACD, all of the other SACDs are from HiFi-cd.com. I generally stay with yesasia.com because it is usually the least expensive (especially when a title is first released) and offers free shipping. However, it doesn't stock the titles from above. Desperate situations require desperate actions. LOL

I saw that one:)...soundboy has better sources...with better prices...I can wait until importcds has it..but sometimes if you order from yesasia it's usually cheaper and faster than importcds..

I just received notification from Deep Discount that my HK Stereo SACD of Ennio Morricone shipped ($27.53 delivered price) but have seen NO listing yet for the Bryan Ferry disc. Am still awaiting notification of shipment for the Enigma Stereo SACD.

Still better prices than Elusive Disc/Music Direct and Acoustic Sounds which list all these Hong Kong Stereo SACDs for $40.

One of my FAVORITE 2ch SACD's in fidelity and performance.

We scored some tickets to see them in St. Charles, IL in July. We had tickets a year or two ago in Tinley Park, IL. It was an outdoor venue. The concert was canceled because the venue was flooded. This time, it's inside.

Soul with a Capital S!

I scored Tower of Power live...stereo sacd...at record day...man....

One of my FAVORITE 2ch SACD's in fidelity and performance.

We scored some tickets to see them in St. Charles, IL in July. We had tickets a year or two ago in Tinley Park, IL. It was an outdoor venue. The concert was canceled because the venue was flooded. This time, it's inside.

Soul with a Capital S!

I saw them when they opened for the Allman brothers in 1991 in Oregon somewhere...I rushed the stage...in my wheelchair....I was repelled...

Except for the AF SACD, all of the other SACDs are from HiFi-cd.com. I generally stay with yesasia.com because it is usually the least expensive (especially when a title is first released) and offers free shipping. However, it doesn't stock the titles from above. Desperate situations require desperate actions. LOL

Thanks soundboy...I did find it HERE..but at that price I'm going to wait and see what other options I have...I'm in no hurry for this one:)

I don't have that one(Best of Roxy Music) but I've heard mixed reviews on it...

It sounds GREAT on my system but of course it's only stereo. Think I'll pass on this one. BTW, JUST ordered my first 4K Blu Ray [The Revenant]. Also comes with a regular BD~V and Amazon's blowing it out for $25. I don't have a player nor 4K TV yet but just wanted to check out the packaging, etc.

Clint, here's the listing for Best of Roxy (w/track listing) from HRAudio.net. Note that 6 out of 8 posters recommended this disc which isn't bad: http://hraudio.net/showmusic.php?title=808#tracks

But NOT worth AmazonUS's $150 [NEW] asking price. Am REALLY looking forward to the upcoming Steve Wilson ROXY remixes.

MoFi's MAGNIFICENT Carly Simon's first album (entitled Carly Simon) on SACD......."That's The Way I've Always Heard It Should Be" sounds breathtaking:flame........and my VERY favorite Peter, Paul and Mary album: Album 1700 (Stereo SACD) sounding BETTER than ever from Analogue Productions and Nils Lofgren's Acoustic Live (Stereo SACD)......74 wonderful minutes of state of the art sonics from a 16 bit source.; AP nailed this one. Will play Anticipation (MoFi Stereo SACD) from Carly tomorrow night.

MoFi's MAGNIFICENT Carly Simon's first album (entitled Carly Simon) on SACD......."That's The Way I've Always Heard It Should Be" sounds breathtaking:flame........and my VERY favorite Peter, Paul and Mary album: Album 1700 (Stereo SACD) sounding BETTER than ever from Analogue Productions and Nils Lofgren's Acoustic Live (Stereo SACD)......74 wonderful minutes of state of the art sonics from a 16 bit source.; AP nailed this one. Will play Anticipation (MoFi Stereo SACD) from Carly tomorrow night.

I have been very curious about those Carly Simon SACD's. I figured they might sound pretty good....

I have been very curious about those Carly Simon SACD's. I figured they might sound pretty good....

The shame is, GOS, I have Carly Simon (first album) on Quad Open Reel. Wish MoFi (yeah, RIGHT) had included that mix on the album but the good news is that it decodes VERY well in DSP surround.

Back