Wondering if there is any interest in AIX DVD-A/DVD-V discs?

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kal Rubinson

2K Club - QQ Super Nova
I have about 2 dozen and want to know if its worth it to photo and post?

Kal,

They don't seem to have much of a resale market. They are actually superbly recorded discs with great surround mixes, many with multiple mixes, but they're not high profile titles at all.

I rarely see them on eBay. They are certainly worthy surround discs, but as far as value goes, they probably are not worth much more than they were sold for. Probably less

Anyone else have thoughts on this?

Thanks. I am not looking for a pot of gold. I have sold my country house and must empty it. Ideally, I would sell the bunch at a fair price but I am not interested in selling single discs. I'd sooner trash them.

I agree with Jon's assessment, although I hate to think of a pile of discs, especially surround discs, going into a landfill. But of the titles that are still in print and that I don't already have, I think I'm only interested in hearing Ernest Ranglin's Order of Distinction and The Afro-Cuban Latin Jazz Project (with a young Kamasi Washington!). I expect your collection includes a number of OOP titles, though, Kal?

I also would be interested, not sure how many discs you are speaking about, but I don't think I have any AIX releases. Not even sure what kind of music the label typically covered! But, sorry to say, I am not interested in Classical if that is what they are.

I count 5 AIX discs quck count in my collection but my music budget is shot for the month says the Boss. Probably next month as well. lol.

Kal I hope you can sell them. If you must get rid of them, maybe a library or the mentioned thrift shop?

Back