Yes - The Yes Album (Steven Wilson 5.1 mix) DVD-A / Blu-Ray

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rontoon

800 Club - QQ All-Star
QQ Supporter
Now available for pre-order along with Jethro Tull's "A Passion Play".

Steven’s new stereo / 5.1 surround sound mix of the third album by Yes (official), 1970’s The Yes Album will be released on the 14th April, and is now available to pre-order from both Headphone Dust and Burning Shed. Fully approved by the band, The Yes album will be available in a choice of either CD/Blu-Ray in a vinyl replica gatefold card sleeve, or CD/DVD in digipack. Both feature a booklet featuring new notes by Sid Smith, rare photos and archive material, and plentiful bonus audio material, including studio out-takes, live versions, single edits, instrumentals…etc.

In addition, Steven’s stereo / 5.1 remix of Jethro Tull's 1973 album A Passion Play has been announced for release on 13th June as a deluxe 2 CD / 2 DVD set, including new mixes of both the album itself and the “lost” album recorded at Château d'Hérouville in 1972, for the first time in its complete 60 minute form. Note that this release is not yet available to pre-order.

The Yes Album (CD/DVD-A)
http://stevenwilsonhq.com/sw/headphonedust/yes-the-yes-album-cddvda/

The Yes Album (CD/Blu-ray)
http://stevenwilsonhq.com/sw/headphonedust/yes-the-yes-album-cdblu-ray/

https://www.burningshed.com/store/progressive/

"I've Seen All Good People" get their 5.1 each day, so satisfied, I'm on my way. :)

:wave

"I've Seen All Good People" get their 5.1 each day, so satisfied, I'm on my way. :)

:wave

Sister multi-channel, flying high above
Shine your channels, forward to my fun
Hide the mysteries of music on your way
Though you've seen them, please don't say a word
What you don't release, I have never heard...

To search for a key word is really not easy in advanced search.
I have often trouble with it. :)

LOL

Most sites will not search on such simple words such as "yes" or "no" or "who". So the OP was quite right.

Try searching for "Who" music on the torrent site: "dime". It will not return any results.

@the group:

What is all the nonsense about "import costs" and "shipping", etc...???

This is YES in discrete 5.1: Ok, here's what ya do...

Buy it. (y)

Listen to it: :phones

Live it. :banana:

Listen to it MORE. :smokin

But it for your pals. :slap:

Vote it a 10 in Jon's lovely poll. :xp:

Listen to it again.

-rinse & repeat-

People: Some things really are that simple! :ugham:

LOL

Most sites will not search on such simple words such as "yes" or "no" or "who". So the OP was quite right.

Try searching for "Who" music on the torrent site: "dime". It will not return any results.

@the group:

What is all the nonsense about "import costs" and "shipping", etc...???

This is YES in discrete 5.1: Ok, here's what ya do...

Buy it. (y)

Listen to it: :phones

Live it. :banana:

Listen to it MORE. :smokin

But it for your pals. :slap:

Vote it a 10 in Jon's lovely poll. :xp:

Listen to it again.

-rinse & repeat-

People: Some things really are that simple! :ugham:

Reads like a doctor's Rx to me...I can't wait to take my dose :banana: In fact I'm going to double my dosage with both versions (y)

Back