ELP Emerson Lake & Palmer Cataloge in 5.1 Surround

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
"Loverly", innit it? :)

818BJYdT6BL._SL1500_.jpg

http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B00M8NMN3E

Another quick "Trilogy" update.
It's now available to preorder from ELP's webstore here: http://elp.merchnow.com/products/201612/trilogy-deluxe-edition-3cd

This is the Razor & Tie version, which is identical to the Sony version as far as content is concerned.
ELP's Facebook page has a release date of June 30, but the store says it's scheduled to ship on June 9.
(UK release date is still April 27).

:)

If that's a Pioneer BDP-62FD that he's playing it from (same player I have), then I not only approve of the disc being played but also the player it is being played from! :)

If that's a Pioneer BDP-62FD that he's playing it from (same player I have), then I not only approve of the disc being played but also the player it is being played from! :)

I have one of those too!

As for Trilogy, I have to wait a bit longer as I bundled mine with my Amazon UK order of Minstrel in the Gallery. Looking forward to hearing what people think about Jakko's new mix.

The following items have been sent:

1 x Emerson, Lake And Palmer - Trilogy - Deluxe Edition (2cd/1dvd-a preorder)

burning shed limited | unit B, yarefield park, old hall road, norwich nr4 6ff, united kingdom
Tel: +44 (0) 1603 767726 | VAT No. 813 5829 24

www.burningshed.com

Just got my notice from burningshed that it is on the way!
Have anticipated this for years, one of my all-time favorite albums and band.

Well, ladies and gents, HERE IT IS!
Now THIS is EXACTLY how it should be. Old and new stereo mixes along with surround for a very convenient price! Don't delay!

(Also "From the Beginning" alternate version? Sounds juicy!) :)

Unfortunately it appears the DVD does not contain the original Offord mix in hi-rez AGAIN!!!
I may pass on this one too.

Unfortunately it appears the DVD does not contain the original Offord mix in hi-rez AGAIN!!!
I may pass on this one too.

Sorry, but can you point to information where it says the original Offord mix will not be available in high-res?
All accurate sources of info say that the DVD-A has high-res stereo and surround mixes by Jakko, along with the original mix also in high-res.

Sorry, but can you point to information where it says the original Offord mix will not be available in high-res?
All accurate sources of info say that the DVD-A has high-res stereo and surround mixes by Jakko, along with the original mix also in high-res.

From Burning Shed:
Includes remastered audio, all-new hi-res stereo mixes, 5.1 mixes and a previously unheard version of From The Beginning.
New Stereo mixes presented in MLP Lossless 5.1 and Stereo @ 24 bit 96khz, DTS 96/24 5.1 and Dolby Digital 5.1 (48khz) and LPCM Stereo @ 24 bit 96khz.

It doesn't say the remastered audio is in hi-rez

From Burning Shed:
Includes remastered audio, all-new hi-res stereo mixes, 5.1 mixes and a previously unheard version of From The Beginning.
New Stereo mixes presented in MLP Lossless 5.1 and Stereo @ 24 bit 96khz, DTS 96/24 5.1 and Dolby Digital 5.1 (48khz) and LPCM Stereo @ 24 bit 96khz.

It doesn't say the remastered audio is in hi-rez

Their listing is incomplete.
From ELP's Official Webstore:

DVDA 5.1 Trilogy - New stereo mixes presented in MLP Lossless 5.1 & Stereo @ 24 bit 96kHz, DTS 96/24 5.1 & Dolby Digital 5.1 (48kHz) and LPCM Stereo @ 24-bit 96kHz
1. The Endless Enigma (part one)
2. Fugue
3. The Endless Enigma (part two)
4. From The Beginning
5. The Sheriff
6. Hoedow
7. Trilogy
8. Living Sin
9. Abaddon's Bolero
10. From The Beginning (Alternate Version)

Original Stereo Mix presented in both MLP Lossless & LPCM, both at 24-bit 96kHz
11. The Endless Enigma (part one)
12. Fugue
13. The Endless Enigma (part two)
14. From The Beginning
15. The Sheriff
16. Hoedown
17. Trilogy
18. Living Sin
19. Abaddon's Bolero

http://elp.merchnow.com/products/201612/trilogy-deluxe-edition-3cd
Hope that helps!

Just got my notice from burningshed that it is on the way!
Have anticipated this for years, one of my all-time favorite albums and band.

Not to do another me-too post but I have been waiting since last year for this from Amazon UK. Every months I would get the "sorry this item has been delayed" message until the other day when I got the pre-order notification and then thes shipping notice. I can't wait. Like myself Trilogy is my favourite ELP album (well either that or BSS) and it will be great to hear it in HRA.

Just received my copy! I don't have the time to listen now, but a casual glance at the packaging made me think they took the time to do things right for this one.
Methinks they were well aware of the criticism regarding BSS, and they didn't want to have anything lacking about this one. Hope the remixes are great! The booklet looks great, the printing is sharp and colorful, the packaging is cool.

BTW, the original stereo mixes and the remix are in LPCM 96/24 in addition to MLP 96/24. Even the gents witout a DVD-A player can listen to the stereo mixes in lossless!

Back