Listening to Now (In Surround) - Volume 2

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Pat Metheny-Imaginary Day DVDA...what a DENSE ALBUM!!!! so many things to discover....

Kap, an absolutely brilliant album. The real tragedy: that none of Metheny's equally brilliant and densely layered ECM output ever received the multichannel treatment. Instead ECM is reissuing them on custom Vinyl and in Japan through Tower Records as Stereo SACDs.

22E8050E-BB1D-4FCB-A41C-C60374DB534D.jpeg

Tim Bowness....Lost in the Ghost Light.

Arrived today from Amazon

Blurb says: Featuring Bruce Soord, Colin Edwin, Hux Nettermalm and wait for it...Ian Anderson no less.
Mixed and mastered by the one and only 'Steven Wilson'

Wow, a double SW 5.1 remaster. Expect a FULL and comprehensive review, Beerking. Mine was just shipped from AmazonUK and you know how that works [slowboat to Chinaesh]

This Tim Bowness release deserves to be in every ones collection...it really is that good IMO.
So Wilsonesk

Rite, I'm off to get some shut eye, as tomorrow it's Test Cricket. My son and me are off to watch England v India in Southampton, should be a cracker as it's finely poised., where either team could win.

Back