Listening to Now (In Surround) - Volume 2

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Roxy Music - Ladytron 1972Weirdly awesome.....
And totally brilliant

You've got me all around town
You've got me girl on the run around
And it's getting me down, getting me down
Lady if you want to find a lover
Then you look no further
For I'm gonna be your only
Searching at the start of the season
And my only reason
Is that i'll get to you
I'll find some way of connection
Hiding my intention
Then i'll move up close to you
I'll use you and i'll confuse you
And the i'll lose you
Still you won't suspect me

Photos

I looked at that box set closely; and if I remember correctly it had a slight marketing snafu where it listed the contents as surround, but it actually only had some of the albums in surround:unsure::whistle:

Re: The AP Norah Jones SACD boxset:

Only ONE, JP, and you GOT IT! The rest are Stereo only....I do have a few and they do sound spectacular.

Marillion
Brave

A darker sound for Marillion
Great mix..say no more!!
Prefer the vocals of Fish

This one:
https://www.discogs.com/Marillion-Brave-/release/11697942
In order of preference:
Misplaced Childhood
Then...Humm Tricky
Prefer Fishes vocals
But prefer Steve's mixes
Should mix win first then?
Yep..Coz thats what I buy them for!!
So Brave
Followed by Clutching at Straws

Last edited:
OK Ralphie, a little different, I like it, spacey electronic.
View attachment 38699

I expect a full review, Markie. Yes, it's different, well recorded, has a fantastic 5.1 mix and it's in your 'preferred' format ..... MLP DVD~A 5.1.... and the price didn't break the Bank of Powers!🏛🤣in God we trust ... all the rest pay CASH!

I expect a full review, Markie. Yes, it's different, well recorded, has a fantastic 5.1 mix and it's in your 'preferred' format ..... MLP DVD~A 5.1.... and the price didn't break the Bank of Powers!🏛🤣in God we trust ... all the rest pay CASH!
No poll on this one, how did the MODS miss this. Quite fantastic it is, super duper surround sound. Yes, MLP DVD-A 5.1 is there anything better? Anyway if there was a poll I would vote 10, Ralphie strikes again. Reminds me of some modern Danish music I used to listen to in the 90's.

Back