Listening to Now (In Surround) - Volume 2

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Love and Rockets

49F08F68-FA86-4746-90A1-DD2FA5FF7F2F.jpeg

I played it earlyer tonight,really like it. :phones I prefer the 5.1 to the True HD core 7.1.The 5.1 has deeper and better bass on my setup.:)
I was thinking the same, on my first play the earlier tracks sounded very raucous with the Atmos, and a lot less so on the 5.1. but I've played it again in Atmos and it sounded better, I think my ears must be getting in tune. The guitars panning around is amazing, I love Turn to Stone, I can see why it's the last track, leaves you wanting more. So I've listened 3 times now, Atmos twice & 5.1 once, I need to listen a few more times before I decide which I like best.

While I am patiently (Yeah Rite) for todays delivery of Abbey Road, I'm listening to Rod Stewart ...Thanks to Baggy's heads up!!
What a nice surprise and surprisingly not much mention here on QQ.
Lots of orchestration in the rears with Rod's unique voice, up front and centre.
https://www.discogs.com/Rod-Stewart-It-Had-To-Be-You-The-Great-American-Songbook/release/6931219

I want the real rockin Rod in 5.1 complete with The Faces. I have this one but some of Rod's early albums in 5.1 or 4.0 would be outstanding.

I've been expecting Adam to have listened to the Eddie Money live dualdisc and report back on its stunning Silverline 5.1 mix.
Who is this Abbey Road group everyone keeps posting about? A new Steven Wilson project?

🤣 been a full-on week, i'll give that Eddie Money a play tomorrow and let you know 👍

Back