Hiking with my daughter in North Carolina / December 2019

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sperezmore

600 Club - QQ All-Star
QQ Supporter
Hello my friends,

Last monday and yesterday were great days for hiking, one of the activities that I share with Gabriela, my 16 year old daughter that loves the outdoors like her daddy. While we do that, we listen to some good old daddy's 70's classic rock music with our two portable JBL Flip 5 bluetooth speakers, she loves that too :):):)

Here's some pictures of our two trips this week.

Crowders Mountain, Gastonia/Kings Mountain, North Carolina. USA

zm2xnJe.jpg

vwiDEHq.jpg

eyqm4u6.jpg

SUyCPfR.jpg

liKea1Z.jpg

I hope you guys enjoy the pictures.

Regards,

Last edited:
Hello my friends,

Last monday and yesterday were great days for hiking, one of the activities that I share with Gabriela, my 16 year old daughter that loves the outdoors like her daddy. While we do that, we listen to some good old daddy's 70's classic rock music, she loves that too :):):)

Here's some pictures of our two trips this week.

Crowders Mountain, Gastonia/Kings Mountain, North Carolina. USA

zm2xnJe.jpg

U0smyXe.jpg

b8Zh9yc.jpg

vwiDEHq.jpg

rey9Rig.jpg

eyqm4u6.jpg

SUyCPfR.jpg

TPNKoGx.jpg

vcCs6Fl.jpg

I hope you guys enjoy the pictures.

Regards,
You are both very blessed. I'm sure you enjoyed the surround sounds of nature!
Great pics.

EtxZ6e1.jpg

If you guys look closely, you can see the city of Charlotte, North Carolina on the horizon

zdf97Uv.jpg

Texting on top of the mountain, only a teen do that in 2019 :):):)

fDWmCXl.jpg

pFrVYS8.jpg

cinbFL9.jpg

The Appalachian Mountains far away. Beautiful sunset!!!

Regards,
What would be that iron structure in the background on the 1st photo. A bridge on top of a mountain would be unlikely. Perhaps a lookout tower.

Great pics, but most important of all is that time shared with your daughter, enjoy it while it lasts!
I also take my son hiking, kayaking and even caving and I'll always treasure these moments.
Also when it rarely happens that I play some old music and it grabs his attention and asks what that is. Singing along Beatles songs is wonderful too!

What would be that iron structure in the background on the 1st photo. A bridge on top of a mountain would be unlikely. Perhaps a lookout tower.

An old phone/radio tower on top of the mountain

Thanks everybody for the compliments, Gabriela and I enjoy very much our time together, she is a very competitive girl, always wants to win at everything and I encourage her all the time. When she was 4 years old she was diagnose with autism, today we know she has Asperger autism or high-functioning autism, a very smart and loving girl. She let me win all the time playing chess, ;);):):):)

A Carolina Panthers fan too!!!

2oo5gVw.jpg

She's my pride and joy :)

Stefanie and Gabriela

s5bvXKb.jpg

Gabriela (16) with her older sister Stefanie (19) at her University in Charlotte (UNCC). Gabriela wants to be a computer engineer (she's very very very good with computers) and my darling Stefanie want to finish to be a lawyer.

They are both daddy's girls 😂😂😂

Merry Christmas / Feliz Navidad

Regards,

Last edited:
An old phone/radio tower on top of the mountain

Thanks everybody for the compliments, Gabriela and I enjoy very much our time together, she is a very competitive girl, always wants to win at everything and I encourage her all the time. When she was 4 years old she was diagnose with autism, today we know she has Asperger autism or high-functioning autism, a very smart and loving girl. She let me win all the time playing chess, ;);):):):)

She's my pride and joy :)

Regards,
That's awesome, Sergio!

Back