Listening to Now (In Surround) - Volume 2

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Saturday morning mellow. Title describes my neighborhood the past 10 days
View attachment 48707
damn! this sounds really good on youtube, but i can't find a reasonable copy of it anywhere . . . perhaps next time i'm in japan . . . which brings me to
clement's:51QQfinal:eek:greatest👺Japanese🇯🇵used:poop:record📀store🔎find#️⃣4️⃣2️⃣

thank you, comrades, for enduring my march down memory lane. listening to each of my finds was a wonderful experience for me--i hope you all got a little something out of it! funny how i was able to remember finding each disc. i'm guessing that is a universal feeling for those of us caught by the surround bug. this last disc was the very first one i found; it was at a disc union in kichijoji, about a five-minute walk from our air b&b. after spending the day with my wife's wonderful family, we walked from their home in mitaka back to where we were staying. my wife was kind enough to set me free in the store for an hour. within five minutes, my fingers froze as i was flipping through the roxy music section. for 4000 円 (about $37) an excellent used copy could be mine--and it is! a truly cherished find--thanks to a truly cherished site supporting a truly cherished hobby . . . stay surrounded, comrades!

1586020610759.png
Roxy Music Avalon

POLL

Last edited:
Dis is wat dey want, spent many an hour watching this TV show.
Just thought I would throw it in...surrounded by 'Legs n Co'
https://www.bing.com/videos/search?...7948B41927AC68655CA3794&view=detail&FORM=VIRE
At Uni we tried to get on the show to get into the 'tank' but it was a 3 year waiting list. Remember Lenny Henry's Bread & Condensed milk kebab? Saw Tiswas live, Sally James in leather :love:, they sang the "Far Canal" song (to the uninitiated just say it fast)

At Uni we tried to get on the show to get into the 'tank' but it was a 3 year waiting list. Remember Lenny Henry's Bread & Condensed milk kebab? Saw Tiswas live, Sally James in leather :love:, they sang the "Far Canal" song (to the uninitiated just say it fast)

Sally James..... d-rrrrrraaaaarrrrrrrr 🦊
where did i all go wrong 🤷‍♀️

I'm afraid our American cousins will think we Brits are off our trolleys.
Dem were the days, used to get me RAF mates together and we would laugh till we were crying.
Don't make them like that any more...too much PC Far Canal.

Back