Listening to Now (In Surround) - Volume 2

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Next on to....

Depeche Mode - Black Celebration

1586532196953.png

I have that one too Ralphie, can't remember the last time I played it.
Good to see it up in lights on QQ.

I have a confession, Mike. I'm playing Naxos' MLP DVD~A 5.0 [couldn't find the cover for the DVD~A] and IMO, it's one of the very best Naxos mch DVD~As.
The performance and sonics are simply stunning!

How ya doing, BUD?

Last edited:
I have a confession, Mike. I'm playing Naxos' MLP DVD~A 5.1 [couldn't find the cover for the DVD~A] and IMO, it's one of the very best Naxos mch DVD~As.
The performance and sonics are simply stunning!

How ya doing, BUD?
That's the copy I have too, found it cheap as chips a few years ago.

I'm very well thanks Ralphie and yourself?

We are enjoying this very unusual spell of warm spring weather, which is around for a few more days.
Changing the garden around a bit to plant some vegetable plants in it. It's always been flowers and a few tomato plants each year, up to now.
Not doing so much on the plot, as I fear it be in vain , due to folks difficult circumstances, I suspect easy pickings will be all too attractive, especially when it's easily accessible!!

There we are, we are all having to adjust our lives to this indiscriminate virus.
Just got to try and stay positive and hopefully,get through it all.

We are enjoying this very unusual spell of warm spring weather, which is around for a few more days.
Changing the garden around a bit to plant some vegetable plants in it. It's always been flowers and a few tomato plants each year, up to now.
Not doing so much on the plot, as I fear it be in vain , due to folks difficult circumstances, I suspect easy pickings will be all too attractive, especially when it's easily accessible!!

There we are, we are all having to adjust our lives to this indiscriminate virus.

Ah! Warm weather? Freaking cold here today...in fact, we're set up to have another week of below normal temps. I hate it. We actually have a freeze warning 2 nights next week.

I only wish NAXOS had put more effort in selecting and mastering their BD~As, Mike. The rear channels were almost inaudible and frankly sounded better in STEREO and their choice of repertoire was disappointing, as well.

Glad you're getting some breaks in the weather.

Poured here yesterday. Monsoon Rains. A snow flurry a few minutes ago. CRAZY.

And stay SAFE. Who knows when life will return to normal. How's Boris Johnson doing?

Back