Apple Joining the Atmos streaming game!

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This evening I’ve noticed that the John Mayer album is no longer all in Dolby Atmos. I first noticed on my iPad. I’ve just switched to Apple box & only the first track is showing as Dolby Atmos. Can anyone else confirm this please ?
Here too…shows Atmos but plays back only in Lossless.

This evening I’ve noticed that the John Mayer album is no longer all in Dolby Atmos. I first noticed on my iPad. I’ve just switched to Apple box & only the first track is showing as Dolby Atmos. Can anyone else confirm this please ?
Coincidentally, Sob Rock is also missing from Tidal in 360 Reality Audio.

I just spent ages in chat about the “Sob Rock” issue, to be finally told it’s ”down to the provider”. She then posted the link for the feedback form. Which I’ve sent.
So disappointed, when it’s the first album I really, really wanted, other than just adding an album to my library, because it’s in Dolby Atmos.
I wonder how this works with Apple, the artist & record company ? Someone pulled the plug ?? It’s likely to be a legal issue involving money ??

I know it’s a pain, but please fill in the feedback form. Without that nothing will change & if this is one instance, then there could be more to come ??

I just spent ages in chat about the “Sob Rock” issue, to be finally told it’s ”down to the provider”. She then posted the link for the feedback form. Which I’ve sent.
So disappointed, when it’s the first album I really, really wanted, other than just adding an album to my library, because it’s in Dolby Atmos.
I wonder how this works with Apple, the artist & record company ? Someone pulled the plug ?? It’s likely to be a legal issue involving money ??

I know it’s a pain, but please fill in the feedback form. Without that nothing will change & if this is one instance, then there could be more to come ??
This is exactly the same information I got when chatted with apple.

What a PITA!

I’m just curious to know does anyone use their ipad connected to the expensive Sony DMP-Z1 player, to listen to Apple Music ?
If there is anyone ?? What’s your thoughts ? Sorry, don’t want to derail the thread, but have been considering buying the DMP-Z1 for some time now & being so expensive, concerned about the financial outlay….

Back