Listening to in Dolby Atmos Streaming, via Tidal/Apple/Amazon

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Trying to find this (Bowie Space Oddity) Atmos mix on Tidal and the above link gives me 'Oops We couldn't find the page you were looking for'

Is it just me?

I can't seem to find it by searching
I can't no longer find it too, see only those 6 titles in 360 format now. :(

Anyone else find the Beach Boys Atmos mixes very rear heavy? They sound nice but I find it hard to distinguish the front soundstage sometimes. The fidelity and the harmonies are clear as day though, beautiful sound considering it’s lossy, I really wouldn’t have minded a physical release.

Not too familiar with the Beach Boys except for the hits, interested to check out the other tracks when they become available.
Yes, that was my impression as well, even in 5.1.

One of my fav. Classical Pianist

1655355893188.png

Hi

I’m a newbie here but avidly following atmos releases.

So happy George Michael’s catalogue has dropped today. Been wanting that for ages.

Really hope Queen follow suit soon.
I used to have their Greatest hits on dvd which came with DTS versions which I loved.

Surprised more electronic music isn’t available yet.

Last edited:
Hi

I’m a newbie here but avidly following atmos releases.

So happy George Michael’s catalogue has dropped today. Been wanting that for ages.

Really hope Queen follow suit soon.
I used to have their Greatest hits on dvd which came with DTS versions which I loved.

Surprised more electronic music isn’t available yet.

Welcome to QQ!! 🤗🥳
Very happy about all the George Michael Atmos tracks!! 💘
i'm surprised more Queen in Atmos hasn't been forthcoming but hopefully there will be some in time 🤞

New William Orbit album “Painter” is out 26 August. Preview track is Atmos, so hopefully the rest should be. (I wish they would label them properly!)
He’s a big Atmos fan, so hoping he works on his back catalogue too.

I am on my third day of Covid, sucks. My wife it is really bad for her as she has asthma, me, feels like a really bad cold.
my first pick of Dolby Atmos of course has to be Good Vibrations by The Beach Boys, Dolby Atmos, Apple music, nice and clean, like a crisp bite of an Apple.
Drink lots of fluids, not alcohol. The new Album Sounds Of Summer is back in forth stereo and Dolby Atmos.

oh yes!! i hadn't noticed that!! how bizarre... 🤯 great Atmos mix though, cool stuff happening all over the place throughout!! 💘

View attachment 80365
Someone's probably just having a good laugh with that; or, there're doing a secret contest for anyone that notices the Credits error with the winner getting a whole bag of PF marbles for the prize! 😅

Back