Listening to in Dolby Atmos Streaming, via Tidal/Apple/Amazon

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If you call up the available tracks and start to play them, you will see the ATMOS label. I expect that the entire deluxe album( when available) will be a mix of ATMOS, stereo and mono songs.
Disc 1 (Tracks 1-30) are going to be available in Atmos whereas Disc 2 and 3 will be Stereo/Mono.

I had to look them up, never heard of them. I see they had 4 #1 hits in the US! I Played them all and didn't know a single one of them. I think I know why. Back then I detested that style of music, and also we had our firstborn and that changed my life for sure. Guess I wasn't listening to music so much then.

i've only just played through the first few tracks of Faith but so far i'm impressed! 💘
i'll still 'listen without prejudice' of course (wocka! 😂 ) it feels like some of his tracks may have been quite tough for whoever mixed it in Atmos to replicate, many of the original productions are borderline immaculate, he was such a perfectionist.. there's a kinda quality to the original Kissing A Fool, not the whispy glisteny feel of Jesus To A Child but something else that's still so loaded with atmosphere idk if they pulled it off, let's see if it has "Atmos-Phere" in Atmos! (well i gotta have F.... !!🤞🙏

just had to skip the rest of "Faith" for now and get stuck into "Older", one of the slickest albums i've ever heard and one i always felt could really open up nicely in Surround.. and oh Lordy, it doesn't disappoint!! luscious isolated vocals in the Centre and other vocal parts and stuff popping up all over the room in "Fastlove"... WOW!!! 🤩🤯🥳😍

Yes, it was originally a non-album track, but I was hopeful that it received the Atmos treatment. Same with the Wham! catalog.

well.. let's see.. we may get some Dolby Whamtmos down the line!! 🤞
if we do i'm diving head first into Club Tropicana which'll Wake Me Up Before You Go Go (one of my wonderful departed ol'Grandad's all-time favourites!) 🎉💦😋

Back