Listening to Now (In Surround) - Volume 2

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just arrived and on it’s first play

image.jpg

Renaissance Azure D'Or
Expanded
Lovely album remixed by the other Stephen. Now watching the videos
I was unfamiliar with this album so will take a few listens to sink in.

Not my favorite Paul Van Dyk album but it's still pretty good and has some classic tracks on it. Nothing but You is a true trance classic and tracks like Crush are really good. Also it is a great surround mix which helps a lot. Wish there was more classic trance in surround! I believe he actually has a compilation called "Global" mixed in surround but I haven't delved into that yet (however I'll have to go do that now!). I love these more unique surround releases.

Not my favorite Paul Van Dyk album but it's still pretty good and has some classic tracks on it. Nothing but You is a true trance classic and tracks like Crush are really good. Also it is a great surround mix which helps a lot. Wish there was more classic trance in surround! I believe he actually has a compilation called "Global" mixed in surround but I haven't delved into that yet (however I'll have to go do that now!). I love these more unique surround releases.
i remember that Global DVD being great and a real bargain 🤑🥳 the Reflections SACD wasn't quite so cheap (or easy to get! 🧐 ) but was kinda worth it! 😅😂

Back