Listening to in Dolby Atmos Streaming, via Tidal/Apple/Amazon

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Imho one of The best spanish group. The new album is fantastic,!

View attachment 91732

Very interesting, I had never heard of them. I like a lot the instrumentation and the production, not that much the vocals and lyrics. Surprising they got their second album released with an Atmos mix.

Same here. Interesting Indie Rock band and surprisingly a good enough Atmos mix. I have to ignore also vocals to enjoy.

The Producer/Mixer, Lalo GV, a musician also in other groups and Producer from the same town Cartagena, seems to have started very good mixing in Atmos.

Same here. Interesting Indie Rock band and surprisingly a good enough Atmos mix. I have to ignore also vocals to enjoy.

The Producer/Mixer, Lalo GV, a musician also in other groups and Producer from the same town Cartagena, seems to have started very good mixing in Atmos.

Antonio Garcia’s Voice is special And different. I like it. The production and The Atmos mix are really good.

Los perros, veneno and sagitario y escorpión are specially good songs to me

Antonio Garcia’s Voice is special And different. I like it. The production and The Atmos mix are really good.
The voice remember me a little to Michael Marquart of A Bad Think, with that tone of voice that seems like he doesn't have the strength to sing, or is listless.

I'll give it another chance.

Album came out today...I just had my "1st spun" and it's amazing, both in terms of musicality and mixing, definitely reference quality.
I was wondering when was Rick Rubin adopt Atmos to his studios (Shangri-La), thought I would think he didn't mix the atmos.
I just checked out Eat the Acid and Fine Line (in stereo) and they really are amazing tracks. It sounds like she's following a similar path that Charli XCX took, moving away from her previous more mainstream stuff and just entirely going into an experimental artistically fulfilling direction. I'll definitely need to check out this whole record (especially if it's got a great atmos mix!).

Back