Listening to in Dolby Atmos Streaming, via Tidal/Apple/Amazon

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am catching up on some streaming music as I was away for a few weeks. I have some questions of others experience?
Peter Gabriel-Four Kinds Of Horses-Atmos Signal- all speakers, all awesome.
Dave Matthews Band-Walk Around The Moon- Atmos Signal, but plays 4.1 on track 1 and full Atmos on track 2, track 3 back to (almost) 4.1?
Ghost-Phantomime-Atmos Signal, but plays all 4.1.

Seems, a little inconsistent?

On another note I purchased these headphones to see if I can experience Spatial Audio from my phone.
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B085292V2M?psc=1&ref=ppx_yo2ov_dt_b_product_details

I am catching up on some streaming music as I was away for a few weeks. I have some questions of others experience?
Peter Gabriel-Four Kinds Of Horses-Atmos Signal- all speakers, all awesome.
Dave Matthews Band-Walk Around The Moon- Atmos Signal, but plays 4.1 on track 1 and full Atmos on track 2, track 3 back to (almost) 4.1?
Ghost-Phantomime-Atmos Signal, but plays all 4.1.

Seems, a little inconsistent?

On another note I purchased these headphones to see if I can experience Spatial Audio from my phone.
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B085292V2M?psc=1&ref=ppx_yo2ov_dt_b_product_details
Take advantage of that amazon return policy and get something besides Beats. 😬

• Haha
Reactions: Ick
Yeah that Nylon Curtain mix is fantastic. And it's one of my all-time favorite Billy Joel albums. It's great news that the Stranger (another great) is on its way!

Yeah that Nylon Curtain mix is fantastic. And it's one of my all-time favorite Billy Joel albums. It's great news that the Stranger (another great) is on its way!
It is my favorite Billy Joel album. However I was underwhelmed by much of the Atmos mix. (I am listening in 5.1 so maybe I am missing something). I really liked the mixes on the last few songs, but I thought that the mix on most of the first half of the album wasn't very good.

Back