What Are You Waiting On? (Surround Only)

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I’m starting to lean into the idea of a spreadsheet in 2024. There have been moments this year where a more efficient tracking system would have been nice.

I could just buy fewer things so it’s easier to remember, but realistically that’s not gonna happen.
I have several other columns that are now hidden as I got too lazy to record that much detail...but I used to include the order number.

I would love QUADIO versions of Jackson Browne's LATE FOR THE SKY and Joni Mitchell's COURT AND SPARK. It would also be nice if CBS in JAPAN released a QUAD SACD of Dylan's NASHVILLE SKYLINE. Along with SUNDOWN and DARK SIDE OF THE MOON - these were my most played car QUAD 8 track tapes in the 70s and early 80s. I actually owned a car with a factory installed QUAD system that was incredible.

Hmmmm. Just received a notification from Fed-Ex that I have a delivery today. Now, what the heck can it be?? I have no clue. Rhino doesn't use Fed-Ex, do they?

edit - oh hell. It's an order from Chewy.com. ughhhhhhhh cat litter
Hopefully it's the self-clumping variety, otherwise it could make a mess out of the bluray player's internals.

Few more ordered, and waiting on.

1697991117832.png

Thta IS crazy...but very cool.
Have you gotten a shipping notice for Larks Tongues from Burning Shed?
[Edit: sorry, I see in the far right column it is in shipped status]

If not, are you freaking out? :eek:
If yes, it's available at importcds for $38. :hi

This has been a public service announcement. 😇
Good luck to everybody for prompt delivery & minimal damage.

Have you gotten a shipping notice for Larks Tongues from Burning Shed?
[Edit: sorry, I see in the far right column it is in shipped status]

If not, are you freaking out? :eek:
If yes, it's available at importcds for $38. :hi

This has been a public service announcement. 😇
Good luck to everybody for prompt delivery & minimal damage.
Yeah, Burning Shed shipped it a while back, and I expect it to arrive this week! Hopefully...

Waiting on The Harmony Codex. Not sure I'm going to like the music but I am optimistic that the 5.1 mix will be killer. Also I have to have it being a bit of a completist in this case as I have all his standalone solo albums.

Also waiting on the latest Dutton O'Jays album. I can't believe that after all these years of reading about this "holy grail" record that I will finally have a multichannel version of Ship Ahoy.

Last edited:
I can scratch King Crimson - Larks' Tongues In Aspic off my list as it arrived today.
Mine was supposed to arrive today in the same package as Richard Wright’s blu-ray, plus the Quadio bundle in another package.

Went out to the mailbox a bit ago and all I found was campaign flyers.

It was the most disappointing and depressing walk back from the mailbox I’ve had in a long time.

Still waiting on America-Holiday and Gordon Lightfoot-Sundown Quadios,if I am understanding USPS Informed Delivery they are here in my local post office so maybe today!?!
Also, King Crimson-Lark’s Tongues in Aspic from Burning Shed shipped, and just got notice from Racket Records, Marillion’s store, that my pre-order of the repress of Clutching at Straws shipped but not Misplaced Childhood! So those will all be a while before I see them here in the states.
As for the future, looking forward to Over-Nite Sensation sometime in November!

Back