New Cyan (Rob Reed) album in surround?

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just ripped the DVD and found that there are the album's six songs in 5.1; but IINM, there are also 2 Promo Video songs; and (THE QUIET ROOM SESSION) of six songs that are in stereo (48x24). Since the package doesn't show the details of the extras; I made a screen shot in PowerDVD in case anyone needs to tag etc.

CYAN DVD PROMO & THE QUIET ROOM SESSION.jpg

The other disc in the set "CYAN - PICTURES FROM ANOTHER SIDE / REMIXED AND LIVE" is a CD (E.P.) only. I do believe this would up-mix nicely though.

CD folder.jpg

REMIXED AND LIVE (E.P.).jpg

Just ripped the DVD and found that there are the album's six songs in 5.1; but IINM, there are also 2 Promo Video songs; and (THE QUIET ROOM SESSION) of six songs that are in stereo (48x24). Since the package doesn't show the details of the extras; I made a screen shot in PowerDVD in case anyone needs to tag etc.

View attachment 98427

The other disc in the set "CYAN - PICTURES FROM ANOTHER SIDE / REMIXED AND LIVE" is a CD (E.P.) only. I do believe this would up-mix nicely though.

View attachment 98428

View attachment 98429

Mine showed up a few days ago, maybe I'll listen tonight. I love that dude's voice...he's a freaking rock star vocally.

Pete Jones is brilliant live, he's note perfect, Peter Jones (British musician) - Wikipedia. On top of that he plays guitar, keyboards & sax (he plays with Camel as well), on top of that he has a great sense of humour that comes across. His website Tiger Moth Tales | Peter Jones
I could not agree more. Jones is a most excellent musician. In fact, agreed on all counts!
I'm happy to get anything that Rob Reed is involved in, though I would love to see some more lossless releases. But I can't say the DTS is lacking in quality of sound.

EDIT: Never heard any of them live, in person, to be clear. Maybe move to the UK? lol.

Back