Eric Clapton Slowhand Super Deluxe Edition

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hopefully, they'll make good on it. Shipping was $10 to Illinois. Still a bargain if they come through.

I'd go for it.. but shipping a set like that from Canada would probably cost about £50!

oh and the 5.1 DVD will most likely just be the same old SACD mix that you can still get easily/cheaply now.. all seems a bit pointless!

I'm not buying it for the 5.1, since I expect it to be the same mix I have on SACD. Perhaps not. It's the unreleased stuff that I'm concerned with. If they do honor the price, I won't be the first kid on the block to own it. Still, that's worth $50 savings.

I'd go for it.. but shipping a set like that from Canada would probably cost about £50!

oh and the 5.1 DVD will most likely just be the same old SACD mix that you can still get easily/cheaply now.. all seems a bit pointless!

I ordered one for high-resolution stereo. Hopefully it has more bass than the SACD.

All Ears thanks for the tip. for this money pre-ordered 2 set, for myself and relatives.
could be sweet deal if amazon.ca will do honor their policy

as of 12.11.2012 price already went up to $75.
definitely seems like was mistake. will see what would be next.

Got my order in yesterday before the price was corrected. I'm even having it mailed to a relative in Canada who I'll be visiting over the holidays, so didn't even have to pay for shipping to US. I'm not sure what Amazon's policy is regarding price guarantee in a situation like this where it was clearly an error. I guess we'll find out.

Got my order in yesterday before the price was corrected. I'm even having it mailed to a relative in Canada who I'll be visiting over the holidays, so didn't even have to pay for shipping to US. I'm not sure what Amazon's policy is regarding price guarantee in a situation like this where it was clearly an error. I guess we'll find out.

It is not obvious that it was an error. Prices on cyber monday are also a fraction of the regular. It would have been obvious if it had been 7.99 instead of 79.90 or something like that.

Markus

This update came today from Amazon.ca:
Eric Clapton "Slowhand: 35th Anniversary (Super Deluxe Edition Box Set) [3 CD + DVD + LP]"
Estimated ship date: December 18, 2012

Originally, they said I'd receive it on 12/14. No biggie, so long as they honor the price.

This update came today from Amazon.ca:
Eric Clapton "Slowhand: 35th Anniversary (Super Deluxe Edition Box Set) [3 CD + DVD + LP]"
Estimated ship date: December 18, 2012

Originally, they said I'd receive it on 12/14. No biggie, so long as they honor the price.

Got the same. As Amazon.ca I would not risk a shitstorm breaking the pre-order price guarantee.

Markus

Back