Listening to Now (In Surround) - Volume 2

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just finished my first listen....it started off slow for me...didn't like the first song...but the deeper into the album the better it got..On The Red Clay is just outstanding...impressive fidelity...very clear...

IMG_3198.JPG
IMG_3199.JPG

Holy fuck, that is one of my favourite bands and they have material in surround??

I have been thinking that Steven Wilson would call Steve Kilbey and ask him to mix their catalogue!

Spock, thanks for posting will need to revisit that one,The Church-Forget Yourself'.
For me as I have bought almost all Church albums as well as solo albums, this one did not do much for me in comparison as I liked their earlier albums so much more.

I just listened to Depeche Mode-Speak and Spell today. Really liked this first album with Vince Clarke as had his pop leanings for sure and the band got darker right away after he left the band after the one album.

Spock, thanks for posting will need to revisit that one,The Church-Forget Yourself'.
For me as I have bought almost all Church albums as well as solo albums, this one did not do much for me in comparison as I liked their earlier albums so much more.

I just listened to Depeche Mode-Speak and Spell today. Really liked this first album with Vince Clarke as had his pop leanings for sure and the band got darker right away after he left the band after the one album.

Some songs on this album I just loved on the first listen, like "June", with vocals in the rears :smokin

Back