Listening to Now (In Surround) - Volume 2

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Carly Simon No Secrets
DVD-AUDIO MLP 96/24 5.1
FB_IMG_1565831881385.jpg

A little bit of Cohen from 1970

Isle Of Wight.

No 5.1 indication, but it is DD 5.1

He has such a nice catalogue of music.

Anyone catch that Penteo demo with his tune on it ?

It's pretty good and I notic3 the same with that tune on The Watchmen movie. Worthwhile checkin out.

Attachments

• 20190802_163555.jpg
    20190802_163555.jpg
    163.5 KB · Views: 80
Amazing surround sound mix with this later edition of Siverline dualdiscs.

Pere Ubu - The Modern Dance. DVDA
My absolute favorite Silverline! Listening to

1565896464770.png
now, but
I KNOW what's up next! Thanks for the reminder!

P.s. Every Breath You Take is not my rec for you--just saw that post! Let me think on it . . . oy! the remake of "De :poop::poop::poop:, De Da Da Da" just came on . . . I might be hitting that Pere Ubu sooner than I thought!

Okay.......

Now its time to request for me .

Recommend a disc quad lp dtscd dvda sacd dvd etc.---that I should listen to , and if I got it I'll give it a spin on your say so......
You feel like bakin'?

1565897358664.png

if so, this might be the one for your potato . . . and you heard a live show 2 discs back!

Last edited:
DV The Guess Who American Woman and Share the Land. Just came today. Had a chance to listen quickly to a couple of songs or parts of songs. Will be listening to the whole thing tonight. What I heard was truly outstanding. Came with Garfunkel Breakaway that I am truly not familiar with so I will try to catch some of that tonight too.

Watching Life In Surround is killing me, financially:

sg.jpg

and adding insult to injury, my wife received the box this morning . . . as she was heading out to set up her classroom because high school is back in session this coming Monday. That would be the same high school from which I just retired. Of course, Amazon had to package my order in this box:

IMG_1820.jpg

I got some 'splainin' to do when she gets home!

Last edited:
Back