• QuadraphonicQuad welcomes you and encourages your participation! Treat all members with respect. Please keep all discussions civil, even when you have a strong opinion on a particular topic.

Do not offer for free, offer for sale, offer for trade, or request copies or files of copyrighted material - no matter how rare or unavailable to the public they might be. We do not condone the illegal sharing of music. There are many places on the internet where you can participate in such transactions, but QuadraphonicQuad is not one of them. We are here to encourage and support new multichannel releases from those companies that still provide them and as such the distribution of illegal copies of recordings is counter-productive to that effort. Any posts of this sort will be deleted without notification.

Please try to avoid discussions that pit one format against another. Hint for new users: make liberal use of the search facilities here at QuadraphonicQuad. Our message base is an incredibly rich resource of detailed information on virtually all topics pertaining to surround-sound. You will be surprised at what you can find with a little digging!

New Djabe & Steve Hackett album in surround sound - Back To Sardinia

Djabe

Reaction score

Mark Anderson

Reaction score
GOS, any other releases you would reccomend while I'm on the site? I might as well get some more as I liked what I heard on the link for the new release, I just wish it was hi res

Djabe

Reaction score
GOS, any other releases you would reccomend while I'm on the site? I might as well get some more as I liked what I heard on the link for the new release, I just wish it was hi res
I I recommend these DVD-Audio discs as a starting point:
Djabe - Witchi Tai To
Djabe - Ly-OLay ALe Loya
Djabe - Sheafs are dancing
Djabe - Flow
Djabe - 20 Dimensions

We have Black Friday sales on these items until 3rd midnight CET.

Cheers
Attila

4-earredwonder

2K Club - QQ Super Nova
Reaction score
I I recommend these DVD-Audio discs as a starting point:
Djabe - Witchi Tai To
Djabe - Ly-OLay ALe Loya
Djabe - Sheafs are dancing
Djabe - Flow
Djabe - 20 Dimensions

We have Black Friday sales on these items until 3rd midnight CET.

Cheers
Attila
ATTILA, YOU GUYS ARE THE BEST. LOVE EACH AND EVERY ONE OF YOUR ALBUMS. SONICS and SURROUND MIXES ARE SUPERB!

kap'n krunch

2K Club - QQ Super Nova
Reaction score
Yes, Tamas and Attila DO understand "surround"...
There is no other band in the world with this many surround releases, the closest one is SW/PT but Djabe being the winner by sheer numbers although this is not a competition...

The Rang

1K Club - QQ Shooting Star
Reaction score
Finally dipping my toes into the Djabe waters, took a leap of faith and ordered six titles last night:
Witchi Tai To
Ly-Olay Ale Loya
Take On
Slices of Life
20 Dimensions
Update ( without the live album, want the Super Jewel Box version )

Actually had a seventh disc in my cart but it bumped the shipping up by 7€ (the same value as the disc itself) so I removed it for a future order

Last edited: