• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Quadraphonic Quad and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

The Official QQ Sales, Vouchers, Coupons and Discount Codes Megathread

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Now on Amazon you can score Crim RecontruKction 40th, Tull This Was and Tull Too Old as part of the deal, basically the Crim free. (just search the deal for Steven Wilson)

How? I must be doing it wrong.
This was on Target. Looks like it's online only through the 2nd. It is only for items that are listed as "buy 2 get 1 free". After adding all 3 it shows up as a deduction for the lowest prices item. They are probably pretty low on stock as there were only a few left.

No I had ordered earlier today! Download the Rakuten app. Go to Deep Discount through the app. The ten percent off code is "mistletoe", plus you get 3 percent cash back through Rakuten on every order through DD. Floyd comes to $298 plus tax with shipping included.
Duh....thought this was the DD coupon thread! Deal still holds true though.

Some decent deals on some Amazon UK boxsets etc from Super Deluxe Edition Site

https://www.superdeluxeedition.com/deal/this-weeks-box-set-and-reissue-deals-65/
Snood went for the Love Forever Changes set .........came to 37 dollars shipped - hell they want close to 70 here in USA AMAZON even discogs - was waiting for it to come down :rocks

Not in stock, says 1 to 2 weeks - fine by Snooooooood :LB
I was literally JUST NOW trying to put And Justice For All box into my cart. It was UK $89.....over and over.....place it in my cart. Then go to my cart and nothing. Finally, exit site, go back in...and the price was UK $149. lmao

Guess they were making changes same time I was trying to buy it. FuQ. Oh well...didn't want the damn thing anyway. lmao

30% Off Sale on 11 Jazz and Blues albums in DSD from 2xHD.
Use code JAZZnBLUES through Sunday, November 3, 2019 for the savings.

JAZZnBLUES_homepage - 1200.jpg

30% Off Jazz & Blues Singers in DSD This Weekend!

Do you feel like welcoming some of history’s most well-known Jazz & Blues Singers in your music library?
If you do, we have good news for you.

This weekend NativeDSD is offering a whopping 30% discount on 11 mind-blowing DSD Albums with Jazz & Blues Singers on 2xHD.
These albums are Analog Tape to DSD releases available in your choice of DSD 64, DSD 128 and in most cases DSD 256.

To enjoy the savings use code JAZZnBLUES. The offer expires on Sunday, November 3, 2019 at 23:59 in all time zones.
You can find the DSD albums on sale at the link below.

Which jazz and blues singers will you find there? Sarah Vaughan, Stan Getz and Joao Gilberto, Otis Spann, Louis Armstrong, Sonny Boy Williamson, Holly Cole, Peggy Lee, Billie Holiday, and Shirley Horn.

It's time to get to the Native DSD Music store and start saving!

https://blog.nativedsd.com/jazz-blues-singers-special/

For anyone who’s still on the fence regarding the Abbey Road box with the blu ray, this afternoon I stopped into an Ohio-area chain called The Exchange and they are selling it for $70!

The Exchange has several locations in Ohio, Pennsylvania and Indiana, and I don’t think they do mail order. I try to visit as many as I can for deals on used CDs (I bought seven discs for $1 each today).

So if you live near a location of The Exchange and haven’t bought Abbey Road yet, get on it!

20% Off Album of the Week - Stories
Available in Multichannel & Stereo DSD

AOTW_homepage_banner11.png

20% Off Album of the Week - Stories

Stories is Jan Gunnar Hoff’s third solo piano album on the 2L label and its one of 4 albums from 2L featuring Hoff available at the NativeDSD Music store (see links below). On Stories Hoff stretches his creative abilities, presenting contrasting compositions and improvisations, in a distinctly personal mixture. Some of the pieces are meditative and expressive, while others have a strong rhythmic vibe. Stories also displays Hoff as an arranger, presenting versions of classics like “God Only Knows” and the traditional Swedish folk song “Värmlandsvisan”.

"Music for me, as pianist and composer, is a quest for depth and a quest to find a bridge between my emotions and the piano. When I begin I am uncertain about where the journey will take me and how it will end. It is important that compositions and improvisations constitute a natural whole. And classic songs like “God Only Knows” are stories and they must be told in a personal manner. Putting it all together in an album is exciting and rewarding."
- Jan Gunnar Hoff

Peter Joelson from Audiophile Audition gives Stories a perfect 5 out of 5 stars rating saying "Jan Gunnar Hoff had a lovely instrument at hand for these sessions, a Steinway Model D. Morten Lindberg has captured the sound of this glorious piano in a thoroughly realistic way. Listening in 5-channel surround I found the results quite marvelous in its accuracy, not only of the instrument but also of the acoustic. Recordings of the piano do not come better than this; it really is a stunningly good sounding album."

Stories is our Album of the Week. Save 20% on Stories in Stereo and Multichannel DSD 256, DSD 128, DSD 64, and DXD with offer code AOTW through Friday, November 6, 2019.

https://www.nativedsd.com/albums/2L131-storieshttps://www.nativedsd.com/albums/2L145-polarity-an-acoustic-jazz-projecthttps://www.nativedsd.com/albums/2L087-quiet-winter-nighthttps://www.nativedsd.com/albums/2L109-stille-lys-quiet-light

Dr. Simple above mentions "The Exchange" which sounds like my kind of place.

Here in St. Louis and in numerous other places there is Half Price Books Records and Tapes where you can get CDs for reasonable prices, including new ones, and they also have lots of used Blu Rays and DVDs including the occasional DVD A. The most fun is their clearance bins where I ALWAYS find stuff I like for $2.00 (Even multi CD sets) and their tent sales where stuff from the clearance bins blows out for a dollar (one dolllar US$ ;)) I have been having lots of fun there lately. We have three in St.Louis. They are a big National chain.

Half Price Books store finder (120 stores)

also:Channel Classics $5.99 sale where many are actually $4.99

Dr. Simple above mentions "The Exchange" which sounds like my kind of place.

Here in St. Louis and in numerous other places there is Half Price Books Records and Tapes where you can get CDs for reasonable prices, including new ones, and they also have lots of used Blu Rays and DVDs including the occasional DVD A. The most fun is their clearance bins where I ALWAYS find stuff I like for $2.00 (Even multi CD sets) and their tent sales where stuff from the clearance bins blows out for a dollar (one dolllar US$ ;)) I have been having lots of fun there lately. We have three in St.Louis. They are a big National chain.

Half Price Books store finder (120 stores)

also:Channel Classics $5.99 sale where many are actually $4.99

GENE, many thanks for supplying that Channel Classics sale info. I managed to buy 16 Channel Multichannel SACDs for $5.63 each DELIVERED. All the SACDs were priced at €4.95 and if your order is over €50 you can take an additional 10% off by just typing in 10%off in the box provided at checkout.

https://channelclassics.com/cds-at-a-very-special-price/

Back