• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Quadraphonic Quad and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

The Official QQ Sales, Vouchers, Coupons and Discount Codes Megathread

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Online at Target their deal runs until 11:59 PT the 28th, buy 2 get one free if you want 3 Abbey Road box sets its 197.14 free shipping. If I had known about this before it would been a nice Xmas gift to 2 people and a free copy for me. Time is running out on the offer.

Temple of the Dog Deluxe boxset with BD~A 5.1 with VAT removed £43.42 [or US $53.55] @ AmazonUK https://www.amazon.co.uk/Temple-of-...5953&creativeASIN=B01KGXB7UM&m=A3P5ROKL5A1OLE

BTW, the list price on this set is US$125 and AmazonUS with local sales tax is still OVER $100!

See the source image

Last edited:
Temple of the Dog Deluxe boxset with BD~A 5.1 with VAT removed £43.42 [or US $53.55] @ AmazonUK https://www.amazon.co.uk/Temple-of-...5953&creativeASIN=B01KGXB7UM&m=A3P5ROKL5A1OLE

BTW, the list price on this set is US$125 and AmazonUS with local sales tax is still OVER $100!
That's a very good price indeed, 4E! I managed to pay a little under $100 for mine a couple of years ago, including shipping to Aus (roughly $US75 at the time). If our dollar wasn't so low right now, I might consider a spare. ;) I love that album. Now, if only there was a 30th Anniversary 5.1-inclusive reissue of Louder Than Love...

20% Off How A Rose in Multichannel, Stereo and Binaural DSD.
Use offer code AOTW through Friday 10/18/19

NWAM101.jpg

20% Off Album of the Week - How A Rose

How A Rose by Roomful of Teeth is the NativeDSD Album of the Week. It comes to us from New Amsterdam Records.

The How A Rose album began in the summer of 2016, when Roomful of Teeth artistic director Brad Wells learned of an intriguing venue in the high desert of Colorado. The space, located in the small town of Rangely, was a 65-foot-tall, 40-foot-wide steel water tower from the age of steam engines publicly known as "The Tank".

The Tank Center for Sonic Arts has long been an underground destination for experimental musicians from around the country due to it’s rich acoustics and swirling reverberations of up to 40 seconds. Over the past few years, volunteers in Colorado have been converting the monumental structure into a public performance venue and recording studio.

New Sounds says "Roomful of Teeth is an astonishing vocal octet. This is a glowing, floating recording that will clear a space in your busy day."

Now our listeners can own this amazing recording in Stereo, Multichannel and Binaural DSD 256, DSD 128, DSD 64, and DXD at a savings of 20% using offer code AOTW. The sale price is good through Friday, October 18, 2019 at the Native DSD Music store.

https://www.nativedsd.com/albums/NWAM101-how-a-rose

15% off everything at Deep Discount through 10/16 @ noon CST.

Promo code - TRICKRTREAT15

Does anyone remember whether DD codes are usually (often? ever?) followed by an ImportCD code?

ImportCD's prices are usually more than 15% cheaper than DD's, even though (I think?) they actually have the same parent company. But of course ImportCD also charges for shipping, so when DD does 15% off, it's nearly a wash...

Back