DVD-Audio bArtMan³

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bArtMan

Hello Surround-freaks,

my stage name is bArtMan (realname is Torsten). I've made a high-resolution DVD-Audio/Video in 5.1. The main album contains 4 longtracks in progressive rock. The additional bonus-tracks are classic rock ones.

qq.jpg

Tracklist:

1. Bridges (Part 1-4) 19:29
2. Recurring Mania 8:34
3. Delirium 11:06
4. Cool World 17:19
5. Rockers Revenge 4:32
6. Crossroads 3:29
7. Darkness 3:27
8. Only An Illusion 4:38

DVD-Audio: MLP 88 /24
DVD-Video: DTS 48 / 24 & Dolby AC3 48 / 24

Please find more information about this project (unfortunately in german) on my website:

http://www.bartman-music.de/

In the download-area you can download excerpts from the main-tracks. They are in DTS 44/16 for a DTS-CD. You have to burn the files as an audio-cd. Than you can play the cd with DTS-compatible equipment.

The basic tracks were recorded in 44/24. The analogue mastering was realized in 88/24. The tracks sound like in the good old 70ties. I've tried to reach a warm and fat sound.

The limited-lot production includes a self-burned and printable dvd-r from verbatim. The digipack was made in a professional print-shop.

qq_digipack.jpg

In the shop on bartman-music.de you can purchase the dvd-audio. You can pay with paypal. The price for the dvd and shipping is 23,35 € (around 29,50 $). Buyers may review the dvd in english on my website.

I would be pleased if I have aroused your interest and I wish all of you lots of fun with my music.

Best regards
Torsten

Wie geht es Ihnen?
Looking forward to this. always looking for new stuff! Danke!
Tschuess, Ich heisse, Allan

oww! that gave me a headache remembering that!

Re: Please find more information about this project (unfortunately in german) on my website:

No problem, very easy to paste the link into Google Translate ( translate.google.com ) and have it open the site in english, although I had to hit the download button twice. Listening to your samples now, nice work.

Wow. I was sold in 5 seconds with just the DTS excerpts! I ordered the bundle with the CDs too, very pleased to find something like this.

I recommend everyone should download the DTS samples, burn and enjoy. :banana:

Hi Torsten, thank you for sending the disc so fast. Gave it a first spin this evening. I really like the music, a nice mixture of various prog styles. A lot of instrumental passages, which is great. Surround mix has a lot of depth, with keys and guitar in the rears, with tomtoms in there too. Will give it more time during the weekend.

Couldn't get the download to work, but I pulled the trigger on the DVD-A anyway based on the comments.....

@Robert: thanks.

@LizardKing: if the download does not work, you must reload the original site. Another user told me, the link from bridges doesn't work. But the link is correct.

@John from San Jose: your mailbox has a problem. I've sent your dvd.

I've made a new site with states of shipment on bartman-music.

@LizardKing: if the download does not work, you must reload the original site. Another user told me, the link from bridges doesn't work. But the link is correct.

Got it - It helps if you click on the right link...:mad:@:

Looking forward to the disc after hearing the samples....

Really enjoying the sound quality, mix and music...

Prog rock and surround - awesome....

Thanks Torsten!!!

First of all, congratulations, cool stuff.
The thing is that I'm not a fan of DVD-Rs...
are you planning on doing a real pressing on a factory?..
It's not as expensive as you think!
Cheers!
:smokin

First of all, congratulations, cool stuff.
The thing is that I'm not a fan of DVD-Rs...
are you planning on doing a real pressing on a factory?..
It's not as expensive as you think!
Cheers!
:smokin

Yes, it is really nice music in very good surround quality. Highly recommended.

I also would prefer real DVDs. The DVD-R has some dropouts on my Denon while my PC can read it without problems (so it is not broken in general).

Markus

Nice to hear that you like the music. I don't plan to press a dvd in a factory because I don't see the possibility to sell 500 records. Therefore I only made a limited production of 100 dvds. However, I offer as of today an additional format dvd+r and a video content in NTSC.

Torsten

Back