• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Quadraphonic Quad and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

2 Laserdiscs, if anyone wants them...

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bob Squires Jr

1K Club - QQ Shooting Star
I have 2 Laserdiscs left over from my 200 or so I had 10 years ago.
They got mixed up in with my LPs.
I have no use for them anymore and will give them away to anyone who
wants them.

There is one ADULT title and one Disney title (some contrast eh?? :D)

The adult title is "Bad Girls" (1981) released through Image and is an X rated
title. It stars Pia Snow, Jasmine DuBay & Ron Jeremy to name a few.

The Disney title is a Chinese pressing of "The Aristocats" featuring a
bilingual Dolby stereo soundtrack (cantonese & english).

Both appear to be in good condition but I can't play them so I don't know for sure.

First person to PM me will get them.

-Bob

"Ron Jeremy" was in EVERYTHING! :D

I still have a ton of LDs, and am afraid I'll be stuck with them until I drag them off to the dump................

That is quite a contrast of material...

I hope you ship the right disc in the right case if they get separated.................:)

Whoever's dragging their laserdiscs or other unwanted dead formats and players off to the dump give a holler.

Old laserdiscs and players, (too bad it's not a Uncle Remus Song of the South) CED's VHD's 78 RPM audio-band 30-line videodiscs, 16-inch radio transcriptions, test and demonstration pieces nobody wants, flexidiscs (This is the Sound of the Thirties - The Sound of the Swing Era. Kinda scratchy after all these years. If only it sounded like this!) mono or staggered-stereo reel to reels, old odd-format cassette, cartridge or reel formats, old cartrivision or V cord or akai 12 track home studio decks, colored vinyl, acetates, home recorded fiber discs, cereal box records, paper record lids off chicken buckets, old vacation 8MM and 16 MM films, you name it if the format ain't around no more I have a use for it and or it's player.

Back