• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Quadraphonic Quad and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

A few pieces for sale...

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

deja vu

All are sold except the HP-1. Thanks! (from my wife more then me...)

Hello - I hope all are well. I bought a QRX-777 and am in line with Mr. Herndon for a refurb (am very excited). I am simplifying as a result, and have a couple things that I wanted to offer up here. I am shipping a QT-1 to Mr. Campbell tomorrow, but also would like to sell the following, all are in good unrefurbished condition:

As you might guess, any monies raised here will go toward the refurb of the qrx-777

Lafayette SQ-W - $125 plus shipping.
Lafayette CD-4 decoder (cosmetics similar to SQ-W). $25 plus shipping.
Lafayette SQ-L decoder. $25 plus shipping.
Harman Kardon 44+ CD-4 decoder. $25 plus shipping.

I also have 3 vintage 70s (I think) Russound items.
'Multi Play HP-1". This is a speaker switch that allows hookup of two 2
channel amps and four pairs of speakers. White Face
$20 plus shipping.
"TMS-1" Goes into a 2 channel tape monitor loop and allows
switching for 3 2 channel recorders. (turns one 2 channel loop into 3). $20 plus shipping.
"SP-1" I can best describe this as a 2 channel QT-1.
Inputs / outputs for 4 2 channel decks with front patch
panel like Qt-1. $20 plus shipping.

The SQ-W hasn't been hooked up in a year or more, and the others I have not had hooked up myself, though I've owned them all for at least couple of years.

I am cleaning up my basement to refresh the flooring and do some painting, and am realizing I have some other items I am not using. One of them is a Klipsch Academy center channel speaker. These are desirable for those who like Klipsch and need to match Fortes, Cornwalls, etc. I had thought of going past four channels, but I think I m going to stick with the QRX-777 in a four channel configuration. I would like to offer it here for $225 plus shipping before I offer it on the Klipsch forum or eBay. I will need to send you a couple of pictures, as the previous owner had hung with a bracket, so there are two screws at the rear edge of one of the long sides. It is finished in walnut oil.
Thx -

Last edited:
the motto i have lived by is 'buy high, sell low". i just can't seem to get ahead tho...:banana:

Back