ABC - The Lexicon Of Love (Steven Wilson 5.1 & Dolby Atmos remixes coming in August 2023; SDE Blu-Ray #12)

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Haven't got my SDE delivery yet.....but got my Burning Shed delivery of the deluxe set!!!! I have it cranked right now!!!!!! Look of Love sounds fantastic....and it's my least favorite song on the album!
I can’t believe Amazon US wants $258.99 for the BD + 4 LP Box Set when most retailers have it priced around $150. o_O

barney-rubble-the-flintstones.gif

I can’t believe Amazon US wants $258.99 for the BD + 4 LP Box Set when most retailers have it priced around $150. o_O
Upon doing some more looking for retailers that sell the box set, it looks like only about half are selling around $150. The rest are between $200-$300. This set seems to be selling out fast. Especially, at the $150 asking price which seems fair, in this day of (transitory :LOL:) inflation.

I got this one in yesterday and am ripping it now.

Just to be clear, so far I only see the main 10 songs in Atmos and 5.1 is that correct?

In other words, no Instrumentals like the Jazz mix etc in Atmos and 5.1?

I was either confused by what was being offered in Atmos and 5.1 or I'm missing something in MakeMKV.

https://www.discogs.com/release/27857553-ABC-The-Lexicon-Of-Love

Music Media Helper’s Chapter Editor tool allows users to change chapter start times in an MKV file.
Did I read correctly in another thread that a Mac version is not in the plans after all?

Back