Action Figures & Other Memorabilia (Multichannel Artists only)

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

haikubass

I've been following this Twitter account called Readful Things for some time now where this guy presents various custom action figures he has made for movies both old & new.

Just recently he came up with these music related pieces and all of the artists happen to have had released multichannel music:
RT_TH.jpg
RT_NC.jpg
RT_FM.jpg

RT_MB.jpg

Last edited:
Funny this should come up…I just started getting into Funko Pop! figures a couple of months ago…and have gone a little haywire…my wife teases me that she is going to get me a doll house…I told her she did not understand…I plan to turn our entire house into a doll house 😈
Here is the Man Cave…if you zoom in you will see a little Eddie atop each main speaker representing the first 4 Iron Maiden albums…beside the center speaker are John Lennon and Joey Ramone.
Next to the Oppo is Eddie Van Halen.
Atop the Oppo are Prince (replete with Purple Ping Pong Balls from Paisley Park 🏓 ) and Jimi burning his guitar at Monterey.
Finally, next to the receiver is the King of Queen, Freddie Mercury 🤴🏻
Bonus for you tennis fans: on the lower shelf we have Roger & Rafa with a game-used ball from the US Open & red clay from Roland Garros, and Borg & McEnroe with grass seed from Wimbledon 🎾

Attachments

• 1ADA026C-5791-4AF1-ABD2-0FE14ED74FDB.jpeg
    1ADA026C-5791-4AF1-ABD2-0FE14ED74FDB.jpeg
    140.3 KB · Views: 74
Back